Craft Beer options within Fenway Park

Discussion in 'New England' started by phorestfreak, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phorestfreak

phorestfreak Initiate (0) Mar 5, 2004 Connecticut

What are the craft beer options within Fenway Park? Are there any? And approximately, where are they located? The times I have been in the past I think the best that I could come up with was the trio of Smithwick's, Guinness and Harp. Are there better options? I thought there might be some Wachusett available. I will be there this afternoon. Thank you

2. Britt

Britt Events Manager (1,046) Apr 17, 2009 Massachusetts
    Staff

I've been able to find Wachusett Green Monstah IPA, Harpoon IPA, Sam Adams Boston Lager, and Sam Adams Seasonal near the bleachers section.

3. Jnorton00

Jnorton00 Initiate (0) Apr 13, 2007 Massachusetts

Stay home and don't give those greedy bastards your money.

jlordi12 and Massbmx like this.
  4. phorestfreak

phorestfreak Initiate (0) Mar 5, 2004 Connecticut

Where did you find the Green Monstah?

5. Britt

Britt Events Manager (1,046) Apr 17, 2009 Massachusetts
    Staff

It is near the bleachers section, on the park side of the concourse (as opposed to the street side). I want to say it was close to section 41, but I can't remember exactly. The stand only sells beer.

6. jomobono

jomobono Aspirant (253) Mar 12, 2012 Massachusetts

Have you been to a Tornado's game? Might be interesting this year with Jose Canseco. And to keep this somewhat on topic, they server Green Monstah IPA at the Worcester Tornado games.

7. seanwhite

seanwhite Disciple (359) Jan 31, 2008 Massachusetts

They sell the Green Monsta near Grand Stand sections 2-6. It is a little beer cart right before you get to the "Big Concourse" with all of the food options.

The best part is there are two lines - one for Bud Lite and one for Monstah - the Monsta line is very short.

Interesting fact - Wachusett had to call it Green Monsta and not Monstah - because the Red Sox have the trademarks/copyright to Monstah. Those savvy greedy businessmen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.