Craft beer store near Cumberland/ pa border

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by lsummers, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsummers

lsummers Initiate (0) Jun 21, 2010 California

Anyone know of any good store where I can buy up singles that might be either in Cumberland Md or just near the pa border? I really don't want to have to pick up a case of something in Pa where I'm staying. I'm having a little trouble finding places.

Cheers!

2. dhartogs

dhartogs Disciple (362) Apr 29, 2010 Virginia
    Beer Trader

3. lsummers

lsummers Initiate (0) Jun 21, 2010 California

Looks like that will take 1.5 hours to get to, I'm near Bedford Altoona area and recently found out there's a grocerie store nearby that's selling up to 12 singles. It's a relatively new thing for Pa.

dhartogs likes this.
  4. Magery

Magery Zealot (552) Sep 29, 2004 Kentucky

figured i'd just use this thread instead of starting a new one.

i'm in cumberland this week and looking for places to pick up good brew. all i know of is liberty. if there is anything else worth checking out let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.