Currently on the shelves at Hill Farmstead (March 2014)

Discussion in 'New England' started by F2brewers, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F2brewers

F2brewers Maven (1,378) Mar 12, 2005 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

Since Hill Farmstead is no longer holding official release events, please use this thread to post the bottles available on the shelves along with costs, sizes, limits and so forth.

It's ok to include the beers available in growlers too.

As always, looking at the HF retail page

http://www.hillfarmstead.com/retail/

or calling the brewery

802-533-7450

are your best sources for up-to-date information.

2. OnryAndMean

OnryAndMean Initiate (0) Jul 4, 2013 New York

Looks like Daybreak is still available, so maybe Wednesday's Norma crowd will get lucky

3. arusso13

arusso13 Initiate (0) Aug 1, 2013 Connecticut

Anyone know if you have to wait in line if you're just picking up bottles (no growlers)?

I can probably have this question easily answered by calling the brewery, but why not bother my fellow BAs?

4. bahnfire

bahnfire Initiate (0) Jan 17, 2011 Vermont

It can seem a little daunting, but just walk past the growler line and let them know you're just looking for bottles. If they are running low on any then you probably will need to wait in line for those, but otherwise you should be able to grab some without waiting in the line. I know on Presidents weekend they actually had a sign for this, but that isn't always the case.

5. Msudukie

Msudukie Pundit (920) Oct 26, 2013 New York
    Trader

When I was up for the recent Arthur and Daybreak release, they allowed bottles only purchases but not for CD8 of which there were only 18 left. You might face the same situation if they are low on Daybreak so you do not screw the people in line who may not get it if you do.

6. arusso13

Good to know. Thanks guys.

7. concealed

concealed Initiate (0) May 7, 2009 Georgia

How was the Norma release? Looks like it is on the shelf again today?

8. Crookdrain

Crookdrain Initiate (0) Jan 13, 2010 New York

According to Shaun, Norma expected to last the weekend.

sandman3479 likes this.
  9. Osyrus

Osyrus Initiate (0) Jun 4, 2013 New York

I inquired about this... there will be a bottles-only line for both today and tomorrow.

10. Crookdrain

Got there today at 2pm. No line at all. In and out in 30 minutes after some tastings and BSing with everyone. Norma was limit 3 again. Plenty of Norma and Daybreak left. Phil mentioned they will meet tomorrow morning to decide whether to keep it at 3 or knock it down to 2.

11. concealed

concealed Initiate (0) May 7, 2009 Georgia

Damn, thats awesome...

12. arusso13

Showed up at 4:30. No exaggeration, line was just a few people before being out the door. I was cramped for time so ended up just picking up bottles.

13. ncaudle

ncaudle Initiate (0) May 28, 2010 Virginia

c'mon Norma, last till next thursday!

14. BobCobb

BobCobb Pundit (962) Jul 10, 2012 Illinois
    Trader

I wonder if they've noticed any patterns to the lines at this point, e.g. why 2:00 Friday is empty but 4:30 isn't (maybe everyone rushing in before close). There was a over a 90 minute line at open a few Wednesdays ago. Sounds like there are light pockets in there, but unless those are known, it's becoming too much of a gamble to head up from Boston, unless I'm making a day out of it (In before "good, shorter line for the rest of us").

15. pendabev

pendabev Crusader (488) Jan 6, 2004 New York

Daybreak is down to a 1 bottle per person limit today.

16. Crookdrain

Norma was 2/person today. Bottle line was only for Norma. Daybreak looked like it had maybe 4 cases left. Weird that limit was 6 all day yesterday.

17. BobCobb

BobCobb Pundit (962) Jul 10, 2012 Illinois
    Trader

Was there any indication of how much longer Susan would be on...?

And anyone from MA who could help me out / trade?

18. Stevedore

Stevedore Grand Pooh-Bah (5,072) Nov 16, 2012 Oregon
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

CD9 and CD12 are now on the upcoming bottle releases page. Interesting... Wonder where CD10 and CD11 are?

ColdOne and Crookdrain like this.
  19. nh_hawkeye

nh_hawkeye Initiate (0) Oct 16, 2013 New Hampshire

Madness & Civilization 4 makes its first appearance on the release page as well, I believe.

"Madness and Civilization #4: Tragedy (et al) aged in Bourbon barrels for 24 months - with Cacao, Ancho, and Chipotle. 375ml."

20. sandman3479

sandman3479 Initiate (0) Dec 8, 2006 Connecticut

Droooooooooooooolllll..................

volta and lovindahops like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.