Currently on the shelves in Naples?

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by mmmaaattt, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmmaaattt

mmmaaattt Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2012 Massachusetts

My parents are coming back to Boston in a week. I have them looking for Jai Alai but other than that, not sure what is around that I can't get up here (Bells, Cigar City, etc.). I favor strong stouts and IPAs but am open to anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Braineater2448

Braineater2448 Initiate (0) Mar 24, 2012 Florida

Yea you guys get a lot of what we get down here in FL. Bells, CCB, Terrapin are the only big ones I can think of. There is a Total Wine in Naples. Go to www.totalwine.com and select the Naples store and you can browse their inventory. But just an fyi, it's not always completely accurate. It'll at least give you an idea of what is available.

mmmaaattt likes this.
  3. mmmaaattt

mmmaaattt Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2012 Massachusetts

Thanks. They were able to pick up some Zhukov at that TW last year, but yeah, based on what they had said, I was unsure about the website accuracy.

Is that pretty much the only place in town worth looking into?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.