Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s Unbelievably Huge Beer Deliveries Sent Up a Red Flag at Budweiser

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Troy-Hawaii, Oct 25, 2021.

1. beerjerk666

beerjerk666 Poo-Bah (3,054) Aug 22, 2010 Florida
    Society Trader

Not sure if I should be impressed or disgusted.
    I cannot stand Budweiser.

However, that Sugarlands Moonshine is really good.

Peach63, Roguer, Rug and 3 others like this.
  2. officerbill

officerbill Champion (864) Feb 9, 2019 New York
    Society Trader

and that's why we love NASCAR :beers:

kexp, jonphisher, Peach63 and 11 others like this.
  3. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (2,823) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Society Trader

Me: "Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence."
    Judge: "Sustained."
    :wink:

4. BBThunderbolt

BBThunderbolt Poo-Bah (9,093) Sep 24, 2007 Kiribati
    Society Trader

5. bubseymour

bubseymour Poo-Bah (3,322) Oct 30, 2010 Maryland
    Society Trader

150 cases of Bud at his New Year’s Eve party….that’s got to be a wild bunch he runs with.

6. JackHorzempa

JackHorzempa Poo-Bah (5,160) Dec 15, 2005 Pennsylvania
    Society

7. LesDewitt4beer

LesDewitt4beer Savant (905) Jan 25, 2021 Minnesota
    Society

Sounds like a high spirited guy. I'd betcha even with his endorsements and contractual agreements he could support a local craft brewery and buy some product from them. But I'm sure he gets what he likes. I do not enjoy Budweiser however Bud Light in a Chelada mix is quite good. Cheers to their party!
    I do enjoy a 1X per year "Municher" party with about 170 people. 4 days & 4 nights. 42-44 barrels of German beer. Spaten, Paulaner, Hacker Pschorr. Sunner Kolsch or something like Bitburger or Warsteiner is not out of the question for premium. A couple of killer American crafty brews will wind their way into the mix if the Beer Poobah is adventurous. Always 4 taps: Premium, 2 Oktoberfests and an Optimator. The party just celebrated it's 48th yr. Rule #1: No posting photos containing anyone's image online anywhere. Just shitcan your phone. The last couple yrs I parked/positioned the keg trailers. This was my original Beer Advocate profile pic! Prost!
    [​IMG]

kexp, jonphisher, Mvsmvs92 and 28 others like this.
  8. JackHorzempa

Society

Lot's of dancing at that party?

[​IMG]

Peach63, skelliott, Bigrock and 4 others like this.
  9. LesDewitt4beer

Society

Dancing, table traversing, variety shows (previously called "talent" shows) but due to lack of overall talent it was decidedly reduced to, and quickly I might add, to a "variety" show. Good thing. But seriously, big tent, live music within, big kitchen/cafeteria, camping, wood-fired sauna, giant fresh lake w/no motorized anything...you bring it you take it away and we are 1/4 of the park's annual income. Except getting thru Covid, no changes in sight. XXOO BEER

Coronaeus, JMN44, Rug and 5 others like this.
  10. JackHorzempa

Society

Woo-Hoo!

Sounds like the only thing missing is:

[​IMG]

Peach63, rodbeermunch, Rug and 4 others like this.
  11. turfy

turfy Aspirant (298) Mar 17, 2010 Texas
    Trader

Damn, my invitation got lost in the mail again!

12. LesDewitt4beer

Society

:sunglasses::beers::fire:

13. Immortale25

Immortale25 Poo-Bah (3,391) May 13, 2011 North Carolina
    Society Trader

Talk about a fluff piece. But I did learn that Dale lives only 2 hours away from me so: Go North Carolina!

14. Urk1127

Urk1127 Poo-Bah (1,934) Jul 2, 2014 New Jersey
    Society Trader

I don’t think I could drink 4,500 Budweiser’s over the course of a year with my bro’s that’s nuts

Peach63 and AlcahueteJ like this.
  15. Squire

Squire Poo-Bah (2,654) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Society Trader

16. rodbeermunch

rodbeermunch Poo-Bah (6,826) Sep 30, 2015 Nevada
    Society Trader

Sounds like a good time out there.

When I wanna party and have a blast, I hang with my BMC friends. I crush some budweisers, they drink some gueuze and double barrel stouts I brought.

When I wanna get a symposium on various struggles, craft beer guy, its your time to shine and also complain about what other people are drinking.

AlcahueteJ and clarkw42 like this.
  17. morimech

morimech Poo-Bah (4,196) Nov 6, 2006 Minnesota
    Society

I should know about this, but yet I don't. Are we talking the FF or DL area?

LesDewitt4beer likes this.
  18. Peach63

Peach63 Savant (968) Jul 17, 2019 New York
    Society Trader

Hey! I love Budweiser. Best stuff I ever used for cleaning my toilet. :wink::grin:

Squire, Rug and beerjerk666 like this.
  19. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

My calculator says that it's 3,600 cans. 365 days in a year, that's less than 10 a day.

In another unit of measure, it's only 1-1/2 pallets (assuming Inbev uses the standard 100 cases per pallet).

You got this.

Rug and officerbill like this.
  20. Urk1127

Urk1127 Poo-Bah (1,934) Jul 2, 2014 New Jersey
    Society Trader

I did 150 cases X (assuming 30 beers each)
    I did 30 (beers a case assuming it’s cans) X 150. I automatically imagine it as a 30 rack but I forgot to have some class and think about the bottles lol

21. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

Cases are 24, that's the standard. I don't know what term the industry uses for the oddball stuff like 18 & 30 packs.

@jesskidden ?

carolinabeerguy and Urk1127 like this.
  22. jesskidden

jesskidden Poo-Bah (2,317) Aug 10, 2005 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Yeah, by industry definition a "Case" of beer is 24 X 12oz. bottles/cans, or 2.25 gallons. Everything else, from what I've read on wholesalers' price lists are just called "18 pk" or "30pk", etc. I haven't seen it lately but there used to be an industry measurement "CE" = "Case Equivalent", so those two odd sizes are, in theory (w/12 oz bottles) - .75 CE and 1.25 CE. With 7oz. or 16 oz. packages, well, hope you carry a pocket calculator. (Yeah, I know, there's probably an app on your phone. Not mine. And it's in my truck or at home, anyway).

About 20 years ago or so, I had to buy someone a, uh, quantity of Coors Light as a kind of "Thank You" gift - more than a six, but, hey - I didn't want to go overboard. Now, I pretty much just knew 6 packs and cases - that's what I typically bought of my brands in my market.

I, of course, wanted the best deal but that's simply math. (I thought :grimacing:). Geez, I went over to that unfamiliar door in a out of the way liquor store (didn't want to get recognized buying that product in my neighborhood :grin:) and my head was spinning.
    [​IMG]

#23 jesskidden, Oct 31, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  23. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

Didja just grab some 40s?

24. jesskidden

jesskidden Poo-Bah (2,317) Aug 10, 2005 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Well, since it was a big store and long walk to the register, I think I just sampled them by weight and picked out a package that I wouldn't mind carrying all the way to the front. (2 40's woulda worked great, one in each hand, but I think he had a preference for aluminum...in fact, at bars w/o cans he'd buy a bottle of Budweiser. Go figure.).

BBThunderbolt likes this.
  25. LesDewitt4beer

Society

Iron Range

26. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (2,823) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Society Trader

Jackie Chiles: "Objection. This testimony is irrelevant, irrational, and inconsequential."
    Judge: "Sustained."
    :wink:

BBThunderbolt likes this.
  27. Squire

Squire Poo-Bah (2,654) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Society Trader

That works for me as well but I drink the beer first.

Peach63 likes this.
  28. Peach63

Peach63 Savant (968) Jul 17, 2019 New York
    Society Trader

:rofl: