Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Danby millenium beer regulator

Discussion in 'Home Bar' started by gregoryz, Jan 3, 2013.

1. gregoryz

A friend of mine generously gave me a Danby millenium kegerator , never been used, it , however, is missing the regulator. Where do I purchase one and what kind will work?

2. jmw

jmw

Try posting this question in the 'Home Bar' forum.

3. cubbyswans

Beer Trader

Co2 regulators are universal. You can buy one at any on-line kegerator supply place. If you have a local home brew store, they may sell them too. MicroMatic has a good selection. I would buy a dual guage regulator and if you plan on serving more than one keg at a time, look at the dual keg offerings. You can do some google work to find some better prices, if you'd like.

http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/regulators-cid-614.html

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe