Dark Lord Day 2017 IP Trade & Bottle Share Spreadsheets

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Jaycase, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aljordan

aljordan Initiate (0) May 2, 2006 Indiana

I'm at the HI Express in Lansing. I'd be down for a friday night bottle share.

Does anyone do Flossmoor at all? It's been years since I've done the friday stuff at DLD, but many used to do Flossmoor.

2. Jaycase

Jaycase Meyvn (1,392) Jan 13, 2007 Illinois
    Trader

With Wooden Hell being (re-)released this year it's likely Flossmoor will have a nice crowd on Friday.

3. carlso_aw

carlso_aw Initiate (195) Jan 10, 2016 Indiana
    Trader

I'm not seeing a whole lot of representation for the Hampton in Munster, which I've heard is generally one of the larger Friday night bottle shares. I'll be bringing the following, at the least, and potentially more:

• Bottle Logic Ground State
    • Destihl Dosvidanya Rye
    • Triple Digit BA Cinnamon Vanilla Chickow
    • Tinman BA Csar RIS
    • Sun King BA Timmie RIS
    • Taxman Death and Taxes BA RIS
    • Deviate Brewing BA Strudel Cake
    • Adroit Theory Cognac Aged BAYS
    • Adroit Theory Second Circle BA Blended Stout
    • Random Hoof Hearted stuff
    • Maybe a growler of Deviate Brewings IPAs
    • Whatever cool things I pick up in Cincinnati later today

Zoomslowik likes this.
  4. choder669

choder669 Initiate (0) Apr 27, 2015 Ohio

I keep trying to find anyone with any semblance of organization for the Hammond Hotels too, but have not. Wife and I are at the Residence and also said we were willing to travel or just hang out there. My plan is to head down to lobby in the evening and see what's happening. I'm bringing beers to share. Come join us if you interested.

5. Misterphinister

Misterphinister Initiate (0) Feb 17, 2015 Michigan

Just got an invite from one of the hampton guys on an FB trade. Won't get into town until 9ish but what time do you guys usually plan to share or end the festivities? Was planning on sticking around lansing area but that hampton inn is where it's at.

Will most likely be bringing an assortment of things from Schramm's.

6. carlso_aw

carlso_aw Initiate (195) Jan 10, 2016 Indiana
    Trader

No idea, brother. First timer here, but am happy to share with you whenever you get it! I've heard that the Hampton sharing pretty much just happens around the lobby of the hotel. I'm getting there around 6ish, and will start from there.

Hope to see you soon!

Misterphinister likes this.
  7. Misterphinister

Misterphinister Initiate (0) Feb 17, 2015 Michigan

Any of you poor souls staying in the holiday inn express like me, let me know if you want to share the uber over to hampton inn.

8. Wowcoolman

Wowcoolman Crusader (737) Sep 25, 2010 California
    Trader

I am at the Hampton Inn Friday and Saturday night. I am bringing De Garde The Marion, Bruery Sour in the Rye Kumquat, Casey Sweet Cherry Fruit Stand, Hill Farmstead Civil Disobedience 16, and some Monkish cans to either open or trade.

9. Bgbosch3

Bgbosch3 Initiate (71) Apr 30, 2017 Wisconsin
    Trader

Staying at the Homewood suites by Hilton. Most likely walk around and see who is sharing as the Hampton is close by. Potential share list below depending on what others have.
    Fou Foune
    Mornin delight
    Prop 13'
    Tree house Curiosity 29-34
    CW Maple
    CW Rye chocolate porter
    Duck Duck Gooze
    CC Storming the Floridablanca and Kalevipoeg At The Gates Of Hell
    TG DDH pseudo sue
    M-43
    No rules
    Waldos
    BBA PT5
    If you have BAA, CBS, DL Marsh or FVM, Heart of Darkness, Assassin or other rare beers send me an email lets meet up. Thanks.

bgbosch3@gmail.com

Zoomslowik likes this.
  10. red94tt

red94tt Disciple (362) Nov 27, 2008 Michigan
    Trader

For those at the Courtyard Marriot, what time do are you planning to start the share?

11. aljordan

aljordan Initiate (0) May 2, 2006 Indiana

i am at the one in Lansing tonight and tomorrow night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.