Dark Lord Day Eve Tasting - Extended Stay America

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by MisterBeer, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterBeer

MisterBeer Initiate (0) Apr 21, 2013 Illinois

I just wanted to see if anyone is interested in getting together for a bottle share/tasting at the Extended Stay America in Lansing on the night before Dark Lord Day. I know there is people already coordinating tastings at the Hampton Inn and Courtyard Marriott, however, I have not seen any threads for the Extended Stay America in Lansing, which is about 6 miles away from the 3 Floyd's Brewery. So, I just wanted to start this one up to see if there is any interest out there.

Extended Stay America - Lansing - Chicago
    2520 173rd Street
    Lansing, Illinois 60438

2. Zaphog

Zaphog Poo-Bah (1,934) Sep 23, 2011 Michigan
    Beer Trader

I am staying at the ESA Friday and Saturday with my wife and JerryM1984. We should be getting to Lansing around 8:30 or 9:00 Friday night. I'm not sure what we are going to do that night yet. We were thinking about going to FFF for a minute and then maybe hit up the Hampton or go to a buddy's house for a bottle share. If enough people are interested in a bottle share at ESA then that would be cool too.

3. MisterBeer

MisterBeer Initiate (0) Apr 21, 2013 Illinois

I am just staying Friday night with my wife and a friend of mine. We are probably heading up there at like 5PM on Friday. We might check out the Flossmoor Station Pre DLD Party. After that who knows. I was hoping there will be enough interest on here to get some people at the ESA to get a bottle share going. If worst comes to worst, just might head to the Hampton for a while.

4. Willplay

Willplay Initiate (135) May 13, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

U could check out one trick pony brewery in lansing its just a couple mins away from the extended stay...

5. BertSugar

BertSugar Initiate (194) Feb 11, 2007 Indiana

Meh

6. dahowell

dahowell Initiate (115) Feb 25, 2008 Michigan

My wife and I are at Extended stay on Friday and Saturday night. Was also planning on perhaps hitting Flossmoor, but would be open to an ESA bottle share/tasting as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.