Deviant Dale's in Az

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by Supes, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supes

Supes Initiate (0) Jun 22, 2011 Arizona
    Beer Trader

Any idea if this has landed yet. I have not noticed it anywhere. I live on the west side. Arrowhead/West Gate area so over here would be better if you know of a place that has it.

2. Jefeipa

Jefeipa Initiate (0) May 6, 2009 Arizona

You should see them real soon. I had it on tap at whole foods chandler and saw some in a liquor store in tempe.

3. Supes

Supes Initiate (0) Jun 22, 2011 Arizona
    Beer Trader

Awesome. Thank you for the heads up

4. arizcards

arizcards Poo-Bah (2,629) Jun 11, 2003 Arizona

According to the Total Wine Arrowhead web site they have it in stock. $12.99 for a four-pack of tall boys.

5. luwak

luwak Aspirant (269) Mar 2, 2010 Arizona
    Beer Trader

i went to Sun Devil Tops, Bevmo Tempe and Total wine Tempe last night.... No Dice.

But i did score some Lost Abbey Deliverance (which i was shocked to see lingering)
    And Sun Devil has like a case of Old Rasputin XIV

Anybody seen any more FW Sucaba around?

6. yemenmocha

yemenmocha Poo-Bah (2,459) Jun 18, 2002 Arizona

It's here now. Snagged some @Total Wine Scottsdale/Shea. Huge ruby grapefruit in this ale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe