Do they still make St. Pauli Girl?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by wsucougs, Feb 27, 2020.

1. wsucougs

wsucougs Initiate (83) Sep 26, 2009 Washington

I live in western WA and I can't find it anywhere anymore. I've been to all the local grocery stores, Total Wine and Bevmo and no St. Pauli Girl on the shelves. I haven't had it in years and wanted to try it again. I never realized it isn't really around anymore.

Bigrock likes this.
  2. MNAle

MNAle Poo-Bah (1,731) Sep 6, 2011 Minnesota
    Society

It's in stock at the Total Wine here.

It's also in stock at the Total Wine Spokane.

And the Total Wine Seattle (Northgate).

(according to their web site)

3. beertunes

beertunes Poo-Bah (7,014) Sep 24, 2007 Liechtenstein
    Society Trader

I still see it here in Bellingham, mostly in grocery stores and the like. Speciality beer stores, not so much.

Edit, I was there the day your avatar happened!

wsucougs and Bigrock like this.
  4. jesskidden

jesskidden Poo-Bah (1,969) Aug 10, 2005 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Well, "they" are Anheuser-Busch InBev and, based on new labels, it's now brewed in the US at AB breweries, like it's old Bremen stablemate, Beck's.
    [​IMG]
    Because of the ABInBev ownership and importation rights, in most (if not all) markets it is also distributed via AB's wholesale network. Rather than running around and hoping to find it in random stores, you're best bet is to call or contact your local AB Wholesaler and ask (1) if they do stock it (no use looking if it is not available) and (2) which stores carry it. Unfortunately, not every distributor is "consumer friendly" enough to reply, but it is getting better.

Alternately, just ask a store to order it for you - it's a rare store that doesn't deal with the local AB house.

5. readyski

readyski Aspirant (259) Jun 4, 2005 California
    Trader

"I remember my first girl." But it seems so very long ago, and sadly I have no burning desire to revisit her :wink:

Bitterbill likes this.