Does Florida get Hanssens?

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by TheCaptain99, Jan 16, 2013.

1. TheCaptain99

TheCaptain99 Dec 4, 2010 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

Wanted to send a one to a friend, but will send something else if he is able to get it down there.

2. nulledge

nulledge Jul 14, 2008 Florida

I can't speak to the entire state, but I have seen it in Jax, and I beleive in Tampa as well.

3. TheCaptain99

TheCaptain99 Dec 4, 2010 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

Well guess I have a 750ml to drink and need to do some bottle shopping. Thanks!

4. hoppy99

hoppy99 Feb 28, 2009 Florida

I've seen a few at the Whole Foods by CCB, but they've reduced their beer department. I think Luekens is probably your best bet if you're in the Tampa Bay area.

5. 2thm8ker

2thm8ker Nov 8, 2005 British Indian Ocean Territory

O'town @ Knightly on OBT

7clutch likes this.
  6. BAstoutsNsours

BAstoutsNsours Sep 21, 2012 Florida

Luekens always has it...

7. 7clutch

7clutch Sep 14, 2012 Florida
    Beer Trader

Last week Knightly Spirits on OBT in Orlando had: oude gueze, oude kriek, exerimental cassis, experimental raspberry, and scar (not gonna even attempt to spell it) kriek. I believe their 37.5 ml bottles can be had for around $10-15 except for their latter kriek which is a little pricier. Love their gueze. I'm a sourhead but their oude kriek was a little too over-the-top for me.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe