Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings!

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Drain pour tales...

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by evilcatfish, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChanChan

Beer Trader

BCBS Rare!! Took a sip out the bottle and it tasted like expired milk, I slammed the bottle on the concrete and woke up crying!! :(

2. SawDog505

Beer Trader

My Avatar. The day she was born, I had two celebration beers ready. My wife and I already had a boy and a girl so we didn't find with our third. If it was a boy I was drinking The Abyss and if it was a girl The Lost Abbey Angel Share. So I pop my Angel Share and it was a very dull pop. It was an infected bottle. Drain poured it and drank The Abyss. Emailed The Lost Abbey and told them about ruining the perfect Friday the 13th birth and they sent me the cute shirt she has on in the picture, two kick ass glasses, and two bottles one Angel Share and one Deliverance. Could have been worse.

3. EdTheEdge

Last night I had to pour out a stale flat My Bloody Valentine..... broke my heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe