Driving through Portland in one hour, growler of Hop Venom?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by whiskey, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiskey

whiskey Aspirant (270) Feb 25, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

Anyone know where I could score one? Not sure how unrealistic this is.

2. honkduh

honkduh Aspirant (260) Jun 2, 2011 Oregon
    Beer Trader

Hop & Vine has it on tap right now and they do fill growlers, give them a call.

3. BoodyBeer

BoodyBeer Initiate (15) May 28, 2005 Massachusetts

Blitz Ladd had it on this past Wed - they do growler fills (se 11th).

4. beertunes

beertunes Poo-Bah (4,594) Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

Didja score?

5. whiskey

whiskey Aspirant (270) Feb 25, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

Nope. I called Hop and Vine and they were out. Tried looking up Blitz Ladd but my phone was acting up and we weren't making good time in getting home, so I decided the beer gods didn't want me to take home any Hop Venom this round.

Now that I see where Blitz Ladd is, it was in a great location for me to stop. Thanks for the tips fellas, it's remarkable how quick BA responds to requests like this.

You guys hooked me up on getting a couple pints of Hop Venom when I was in Seattle a few months ago.

6. distantmantra

distantmantra Savant (982) May 23, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

I had Hop Venom at Coopers Alehouse last night in Seattle. No growler fills, though.

7. guajolote

guajolote Aspirant (247) Sep 12, 2008 Oregon

If anyone's available to deliver me a growler of Notorious, I'll let you have a glass. Then you can rob my cellar after I black out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.