1. Introducing the Respect Beer® Society. Upgrading your account to a Society membership entitles you to more than a dozen awesome perks, from discounts, to add-free browsing, extended users stats, and much more. Join today.
  2. BEER FEST ALERT: Don't miss FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest on June 14-15!

DuClaw Releasing Sour Me Unicorn Farts, Sour Me Carolina, No Way Gose & Crème Brûlée Brown Ale

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by dcotom, Mar 13, 2019.

1. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (2,066) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Society Trader

I'd love to see a mix pack of these. :yum:
    Source: https://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/03/duclaw-working-on-sour-me-unicorn-farts.html

2. stevepat

stevepat Devotee (494) Mar 12, 2013 California
    Trader

The first is one of the most off-putting beer descriptions I've ever read

FarmerTed likes this.
  3. zid

zid Savant (969) Feb 15, 2010 New York
    Trader

The labels say "Rules Be Damned" but the Reinheitsgebot never looked so good. :wink:

4. jesskidden

jesskidden Meyvn (1,412) Aug 10, 2005 New Jersey

Well, can't say if I'd find the cans "fun" or not (it's recently been brought to my attention that I'm older than some other BA posters, and, I admit it - it has been a long time since I've played with beer cans or mom's pots 'n' pans or made a rocket ship out of the large cardboard box the neighbor's refrigerator came in). But if I did want to find out if those cans are "fun" - would it be a violation of EPA regulations to dump the... uh, "liquid" contained inside the cans in my compost pile?

5. rgordon

rgordon Champion (892) Apr 26, 2012 North Carolina

"Honey, pick me up a couple sixers of unicorn farts". I don't stink so.