EBF Highlights

Discussion in 'New England' started by pwoody11, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BierKonig

BierKonig Initiate (0) Mar 31, 2005 Denmark

That was a joke! I would never dictate something like that ;)

2. mdfb79

mdfb79 Poo-Bah (4,741) Jan 11, 2010 New York
    Beer Trader

I think you are thinking of Throwback's Fat Alberta Stout:

-- American Double / Imperial Stout, 9.5% (Brewed w/ chocolate & peanut butter)

3. ljkeats

ljkeats Devotee (404) Jun 27, 2007 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader Subscriber

Was that Founder's "Doom" (the new BBA Triple IPA due out), or "Hand of Doom" (cellared by Jason for 2 years)?
    Just curious, as I couldn't make it on Saturday.

4. xanok

xanok Disciple (369) Aug 13, 2009 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

Sounds right. Was exceptional.

5. rgalligan

rgalligan Initiate (0) Mar 3, 2011 Connecticut

enjoying all the posts...couldn't make it this year but love the great beer that always makes this event.

6. Flounder57

Flounder57 Poo-Bah (2,280) Feb 22, 2010 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

it was Hand of Doom that Jason cellared so nicely for the past 2 years. It was abig hit and went quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.

Learn More
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.

Learn More
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Learn More