Events in SEA and PDX

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by juankzas, Mar 29, 2012.

1. juankzas

juankzas Jun 13, 2008 Mexico

Hi, my wife and I are planning a one week trip to Seattle and Portland in september, haven't decided in which week we will go, so I'd like your help. Do you know of a beer related event we should be aware during september??
    Cheers from México

2. boMD

boMD Feb 8, 2009 Oregon

3. NWer

NWer Mar 10, 2009 Washington
    Beer Trader

Using last September as a guide, Anacortes had their Oktoberfest Bier on the Pier on September 8 and Fremont had their Oktoberfest on September 23rd. I went to the one in Anacortes and had a great time. Missed the Fremont bash but it has a reputation for being very good as well.

4. juankzas

juankzas Jun 13, 2008 Mexico

Thank you for your answers. My wife must attend an expo in Mexico City from september 10-12th so we'll be traveling september 15th to SEA and on september 18th we'll take the train down to PDX. Hopefully we'll be lucky enough to be there during an Oktoberfest celebration.

5. beertunes

beertunes Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe