Favorite Brewery Experience

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by KVNBGRY, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Miruguy

Miruguy Nov 22, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

De Dolle was one of the best I visited - like Willie Wonka's chocolate factory (without the little people). Alpine is also a personal favorite. It's nothing to look at, but great BBQ and, of course, world class IPAs. I have to say, though, that my all time favorite might be FW's BarrelWorks. Not a "brewery" per se (since they don't brew there), but the best damn selection of barrel aged beers I've ever seen/had under one roof, not to mention a really cool atmosphere.

2. LambicKing

LambicKing Apr 13, 2011 Germany

Drie Fonteinen all day and tomorrow. Beers in the small beer garden during the day followed by Flemish rabbit, a '97 oud geuze by the fire while chatting with Armand. All else pales.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!