FFF Rich Life in Milwaukee?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by sisterthelonious, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sisterthelonious

sisterthelonious Initiate (0) Aug 3, 2013 Wisconsin

I remember seeing a facebook update announcing that Rich Life & ZD shipments were arriving in MKE this coming Monday. Can't remember which shop/beer guy posted it and now I can't find it.

It would make sense, since Discount posted that we might be able to expect more regular shipments of ZD in the near future...

If anyone sees this around town, let's get the word out there. Supposed to be a phenomenal beer.

2. Vinithing

Vinithing Disciple (318) Feb 21, 2014 Wisconsin
    Trader

Was at the Milwaukee location at 10:30am today did not see any. They had a bunch of Central Water Peruvian Morning and DirtWolf, seem to be a popular lately. They had bombers of Dreadnaught & Munster Fest.

3. Synergy87

Synergy87 Initiate (153) Jan 21, 2012 Wisconsin

I picked up the last 6 pack of ZD bottle date 2/18, last Friday at around 5:30pm. I also picked up some Live A Rich Life, which I was shocked to see since it was bottled in 2012 and a one time brew. Looks like they brought it back though, and distributed it outside of the brew pub. Excellent Belgian DIPA, seriously excellent. The 3 day old zombie dust went down smooth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.