News Fireman's Brew Announces Virginia, Iowa and Oklahoma Distribution

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Todd, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd

Todd Founder (5,425) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff Subscriber

FIREMAN’S BREW ANNOUNCES NEW MULTI-STATE EXPANSION

Los Angeles-based craft beer company continues rapid expansion with distribution of its award-winning beers into Virginia, Iowa and Oklahoma

LOS ANGELES – July 16, 2013 – Fireman’s Brew, a Los Angeles-based craft beer company founded by two firefighters, today announced that it is continuing to rapidly expand its distribution footprint across the nation into three new states: Virginia, Iowa and Oklahoma. Through newly signed distribution agreements with Virginia Imports (VA), L&L Distributing (IA) and Quality Beverage (OK), Fireman’s Brew award-winning beers will soon be available at on-premise and off-premise locations throughout each state.

This news follows on the heels of the company’s successful rollout into six new states including: Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Illinois, Nebraska and Rhode Island over the past nine months. In addition, Fireman’s Brew recently took home top honors at the 2013 San Diego International Beer Competition, earning a Gold Medal Ribbon for its signature Brunette (Doublebock) in the German-Style Bock category and a Silver Medal Ribbon for its Blonde (Pilsner-Style Lager) in the American-Style Lager category.

“2013 continues to be an amazing year of growth and achievement for Fireman’s Brew,” said Rob Nowaczyk, founder of Fireman’s Brew. “In just over six months, we’ve successfully launched Fireman’s Brew into Nebraska, Nevada and Rhode Island. And now with the addition of Virginia, Iowa and Oklahoma, we’re continuing towards our goal of developing Fireman’s Brew into a national brand. We’re excited for the opportunity to team up with our new distribution partners and connect with craft beer enthusiasts in each of these new markets.”

Already one of the fastest growing craft beer brands in its home state of California, Fireman’s Brew newly expanded distribution network provides an opportunity for the company to reach thousands of on-premise and retail outlets throughout each state. Through the agreement, Fireman’s Brew distribution partners will distribute Fireman’s Brew signature beers in 12-ounce bottle six-packs, twelve-pack samplers and kegs including:
    • Fireman’s Brew: Blonde (Pilsner-style Lager; 5% ABV)
    • Fireman’s Brew: Brunette (German-style Doublebock; 8% ABV)
    • Fireman’s Brew: Redhead (Amber Ale; 5.5% ABV)
    “We’re excited to partner up with Fireman’s Brew and launch their brand into the great state of Iowa,” said Tim Lanphier, president of L&L Distributing. “Our craft beer market continues to flourish, and with the company’s three great tasting beers, compelling brand story and firefighter community tie-in, they’re going to be an excellent addition to our growing craft beer portfolio. “

Conceived by two Los Angeles-based firefighters after extinguishing a brushfire in the local mountains, Fireman’s Brew grew out of their vision to create a premium line of handcrafted ales and lagers that would quench their thirsts after an exhausting day on the firelines. Fireman’s Brew collection of micro-brewed beers are created using only the finest of all-natural ingredients to deliver bold, full-flavored, traditional tastes and easy drinking refreshment. In addition, the company is committed to giving back to the firefighter community upon which it was founded by donating a portion of company proceeds to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation – the nation’s leading non-profit organization dedicated to honoring fallen firefighters and providing assistance to their surviving families.

http://www.firemansbrew.com

###

2. kojevergas

kojevergas Poo-Bah (6,932) Aug 15, 2010 New York
    Beer Trader

Wouldn't it be ironic if this brewery burnt to the ground?

That, and there'd be less mediocrity invading three more states.

3. Hanzo

Hanzo Initiate (0) Feb 27, 2012 Virginia

I was just thinking to myself, man I wish some more mediocre beer would end up in my area.

No I haven't had the beer, but I looked them up and it doesn't look promising.

4. C20Percent

C20Percent Initiate (0) Aug 24, 2011 Virginia
    Beer Trader

I'm down to try a new bock. Plus, more beer in Virginia is good -- other breweries might take notice and follow suit.

5. ThisWangsChung

ThisWangsChung Poo-Bah (2,657) Oct 15, 2011 Maryland
    Beer Trader

I just found out that their beer is contract brewed at Indian Wells. Given my tendency for occasional Virginia trips...that means - by proxy - I can now tick Indian Wells beer!

I'M SO EXCITED. :|

6. Feel_the_Darkness

Feel_the_Darkness Disciple (313) Oct 17, 2012 Virginia

7. ThisWangsChung

ThisWangsChung Poo-Bah (2,657) Oct 15, 2011 Maryland
    Beer Trader

These guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.