Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Floosmoor Station

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by nrbw23, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrbw23

nrbw23 Jul 30, 2007 Ohio
    Beer Trader

Is there any difference in the bottles/label of this beer? Thanks for the help.l

2. hannydawg

hannydawg Apr 4, 2010 Illinois

Flossmoor Station is Brewpub, not a beer.

3. lurchingbeast

lurchingbeast Feb 19, 2009 Illinois

I assume you're talking about the ipa. It used to be wax color coded but for awhile now they've only bottled the house ipa in those bottles with no wax.

4. nrbw23

nrbw23 Jul 30, 2007 Ohio
    Beer Trader

Sorry got a little distracted as I typed. I meant to say is there any difference between the bottles of BA Hi Fi rye. My bad sorry.

5. HopsMatt

HopsMatt Dec 1, 2011 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

Yes. The regular is green and the BA is blue.

6. rudylaw

rudylaw Apr 29, 2007 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I think he means is there any difference in bottles between 2011 and 2012 BA Hi-Fi... if so, the answer is no. I had to break out the sharpie.

7. Khazadum

Khazadum Apr 29, 2010 Illinois

Why is this thread so full of awesome?

8. nrbw23

nrbw23 Jul 30, 2007 Ohio
    Beer Trader

Yep thats the answer I was looking for. Thanks for understanding also what I was saying that came out totally wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe