Fortnight Brewing Company in Cary, NC

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by JerseyMike, Mar 10, 2013.

1. JerseyMike

JerseyMike Nov 27, 2012 North Carolina

2. VncentLIFE

VncentLIFE Feb 16, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

I was with Stu, Dave, and Ding this past week. The brewhouse has shipped, and Ill be at the soft and hard openings (hehehe). Sucks that I have to drive from S. Durham to Cary, but they deserve it. The Bitter was pretty good when I had it earlier this year (before Chris left).

3. bmanning

bmanning Jul 23, 2008 North Carolina

I'll be moving to Cary, NC as soon as I can find a house there. Can't wait to try their beers when they open!

4. VncentLIFE

VncentLIFE Feb 16, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

then follow them on twitter and facebook. its a great way to keep in contact with Stu, Dave, and Mo.

5. bmanning

bmanning Jul 23, 2008 North Carolina

Yep, did that a few weeks ago when I first heard about Fortnight. Excited to meet up with you guys at a future tasting when I move to Cary!

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer Fest® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!