Founders Frangelic Mtn Brown

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by jegross2, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czar_chasm

Czar_chasm Aspirant (240) Jun 20, 2012 Michigan
    Beer Trader

you can call them first too to make sure it's there / they'll probably pull a couple bottles for ya if you want- ask for joe

2. Rihup

Rihup Devotee (458) Oct 7, 2011 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Woodmans in Carpentersville had 5 left with no limit at $15.99. They also had some devil dancer and 120 minute ipa.

3. markrmoser

markrmoser Initiate (0) Jun 27, 2010 Illinois

any left in NW burbs?

4. szmnnl99

szmnnl99 Defender (688) Apr 3, 2006 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Hartland MI:
    23 Place on Old 23 (South of M-59/North of Brighton) has at least one for $14. They also got a case of Ruination 10th Anniv ($8), I bought 2 so there were 10 left when I left.

5. Bogforce

Bogforce Disciple (332) Sep 2, 2010 Ohio

Anyone in central Ohio looking for one still? Grabbed one for 12.99 today

6. thedarkestlordofthemall

thedarkestlordofthemall Initiate (0) Apr 24, 2012

Got a couple bottles of this. I'm glad all the hype of these backstage founders beers have finally started to die down. I got a growler of this at kbs day this year and it wasn't anything special.

7. Cbusssted

Cbusssted Initiate (0) Jul 3, 2012 Ohio

I really loved this beer will they bottle it again next summer?!

8. ThirstT

ThirstT Initiate (182) May 5, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Any chance you'd be willing to share your recipe?

9. Dontcounttoday

Dontcounttoday Devotee (456) Apr 23, 2010 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I stopped following this awhile ago, so not sure if it is sold out mostly in the city or not, but if you are looking for a bottle, I know a shop on the north side with several still in stock. Not sure if theres a limit. I believe the price was a little high, somewhere between $16-18 but I forget now. BM me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.

Learn More
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.

Learn More
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Learn More