Founder's Imperial Stout has landed in CT.............

Discussion in 'New England' started by smutty33, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smutty33

smutty33 Zealot (531) Jun 12, 2009 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

A quick heads up:Stopped @ MO's in Fairfield yesterday and was shown a couple of cases of this magnificent brew bottled on 12/7/12.....$11.99-4pk.1st I've seen in the state.

Cheers All........

2. gamanley

gamanley Initiate (0) Nov 19, 2009 Connecticut

They had it at Amity in Woodbridge yesterday as well.

3. NJOssie

NJOssie Initiate (104) Feb 28, 2012 New Jersey

oops.. they aren't supposed to release yet. prepare for handslapping

4. DrWangerBanger

DrWangerBanger Initiate (0) Sep 9, 2010 Connecticut

Yeah, Founders announced they'd be releasing the beer on the 1st or somewhere around there, so I was surprised to see it. Their mistake is our gain!

5. Gmr75

Gmr75 Aspirant (241) Apr 30, 2002 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

It's around at a lot of places it seems. I picked up two 4-packs at Sav-Rite in North Haven. $11.99. Amity in Hamden had it for the same price. Both places also had IST from NEBCO (had to ask...), so I got 4 bottles of that as well. $6.99 a bottle at both places.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe