Founders to release BA version of Frangelic Mountain Brown

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Whyteboar, Dec 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whyteboar

Whyteboar (938) Jun 7, 2008 Michigan
    Society Trader

Mothership Series #16: Maple Barrel-Aged Frangelic Mountain Brown
    The beer that pushed the coffee beer envelope returns with a twist. The sweet and nutty coffee notes of Frangelic Mountain Brown soar after they’re introduced to bourbon barrels that previously housed maple syrup – adding complexity to an already sophisticated brown ale. Maple Barrel-Aged Frangelic Mountain Brown will once again change the way you view coffee beers.

Available exclusively in our taprooms in 6-packs of 12oz bottles, look for Maple Barrel-Aged Frangelic Mountain Brown on January 27, 2021.

https://foundersbrewing.com/latest-news/2020/new-beer-release-mothership-series-16-2/

Phoodcritic and FBarber like this.
  2. Cubatobaco

Cubatobaco (655) Jan 27, 2013 Virginia
    Trader

Looking forward to this! I thought the regular offering was a solid brown ale. Not something I look for very often, but a great beer.

3. JackHorzempa

JackHorzempa (964) Dec 15, 2005 Pennsylvania
    Society

And:

"Maple Barrel-Aged Frangelic Mountain Brown will be available on draft and in 6-packs of 12oz bottles exclusively in our taprooms beginning on January 27, 2021. It will have a price of $20/6-pack."

Cheers to Founders for providing this beer in the six-pack format!

4. BruChef

BruChef (486) Nov 8, 2009 New York

Just too bad we won’t see any in our neck of the woods.

JackHorzempa likes this.
  5. KBS

KBS (0) Apr 25, 2014 Michigan
    Trader

Correct. Will only be available in the Grand Rapids and Detroit tap rooms. Only a few have sold out quickly because most haven’t been crazy desirable. I think this one will sell out faster than most. Usually a two case limit.

Whyteboar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.