Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

FT Collins

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by Finatic, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finatic

Finatic Jan 16, 2011 Florida

My Brother is in FT Collins for two days and he asked me if I wanted any beer.

Outside of the local CO stuff, is there anything like PTE or FW Sucaba around town?

2. Domingo

Domingo Apr 23, 2005 Colorado
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Not sure if they're guaranteed to still be there, but FW Parabola and Bruery White Oak were on Ft. Collins shelves this past weekend.
  3. Steve_0

Steve_0 Mar 14, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Should also be some exclusive taproom only bottles at Funkwerks, as well.
  4. denver10

denver10 Nov 17, 2010 New Mexico

A few weeks back World Liquors down south Fort Collins on 287 had Sucaba. Wilburs had just released some '12 Parabola last Thursday, likely no longer still around but not impossible.
  5. Finatic

Thanks alot guys.......
  6. guyforget

guyforget Nov 12, 2009 Colorado

pliny hit denver last week, might be some stragglers around foco if you look in the right spots. i do not know what the right spots in foco are though, only been to wilbur's and supermarket myself.
  7. denver10

denver10 Nov 17, 2010 New Mexico

Last week was the first time since i moved up here to FC (last August) that I saw Pliny on the local shelves. Wilburs had it with no bottle limit and haven't seen it elsewhere (though have not looked...only other store I have since been to is 287 Liquors which did not). I would imagine that it not being as common up here as it is in Denver, they wont stick around for too long.
  8. FishPondManager

FishPondManager Feb 28, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Supermarket had some Black Xantus last time I was in there.
  9. Bitterbill

Bitterbill Sep 14, 2002 Wyoming
    Beer Trader

Dang, I was going to make a trip to the Fort Friday but the weather is NOT cooperating.:(
  10. Finatic

Thanks guys
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!