FT: THE ANSWER BREWPUB ~ KEN & RYU STREET FIGHTER GLASS SET

Discussion in 'ISO;FT (Breweriana Only)' started by TurkeysDrinkBeer, Sep 24, 2018.

1. TurkeysDrinkBeer

TurkeysDrinkBeer Initiate (34) Sep 8, 2018 Virginia
    Trader

Looking for any combination of the below:

~ 3 Bottle Logic bottles (same or mixed)
    ~ 2 Bottle Logic bottles + 4 cans (same or mixed)
    ~ 1 Bottle Logic bottle + 8 cans (same or mixed)
    ~ 3 mixed 4pk cans

Any BL bottle will be considered but looking for Staff Of Asir, Space Trace, Sight & Mind, FO, RFI in particular. Cans that I'm looking for (but will consider any not listed): Monkish (particularly Diggin and Diggin), Holy Mountain, Electric, Phantom Carriage, Tree House stouts or one-offs, Homage, Great Notion, Green Cheek.

In place of any Bottle Logic I am willing to consider any bottle BA stouts, wild ales, sours.

The glassware set cost $40, I know I am asking for more than that in return but no single combination I am asking for is greater than around $65 and the secondary market on these is ALOT higher than I'm asking, don't believe it check Ebay. Serious Offers Only Please!

#1 TurkeysDrinkBeer, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  2. furiouSS06

furiouSS06 Initiate (70) Apr 1, 2014 California
    Trader

Message sent

3. TurkeysDrinkBeer

Trader

4. TurkeysDrinkBeer

Trader

For anyone who is curious or if you are looking for an idea of what these are going for, I landed a bottle of 2018 FO, Sight and Mind and Staff of Asir for the set. $60 worth of tasty BL for a $40 glass set. Not too shabby.

Beer_Economicus likes this.
  5. Beer_Economicus

Beer_Economicus Devotee (417) Apr 8, 2017 Indiana
    Trader

Aren't stasis beers usually $30 each? FO is for sure I thought.

6. TurkeysDrinkBeer

Trader

Once they hit distro yes, most bottle shops sell them for $30. FO from the brewery was $24. Sight & Mind and Staff of Asir were $21 from the brewery.

7. Beer_Economicus

Beer_Economicus Devotee (417) Apr 8, 2017 Indiana
    Trader

That must be before tax and without a ticket fee.

That only applies then to a very specific group of people. Most people won't get their bottles direct from bottle logic without the ticket release, or from a store. So, this is likely undercutting what the true cost of these are.

Not trying to be a turd, I'm just saying that your post above is a bit off, as it literally chooses the cheapest (not even the average) cost of said beers, when the average trader probably won't have paid the price you're quoting.

8. TurkeysDrinkBeer

Trader

I can understand that. Fortunately the individual I traded with was a member and I don't believe they paid any ticketing fees. Dude didn't seem to mind the asking price at all but that could have been driven by the desire to land the glasses. I get that it was a hard price to ask either way but I was definitely asking for less than most trying to trade these. I've seen way more lopsided trades for them and what people are willing to shell out in cash is just ridiculous.

Beer_Economicus likes this.
  9. Yabu

Yabu Aspirant (207) Feb 4, 2015 California
    Trader

Any idea what a final fantasy can pull? Similar as your iso ? Higher or lower?
    Thanks

10. TurkeysDrinkBeer

Trader

I would say lower due to the cost of that particular glass. That one was $15 and I believe had a 4 or 6 pp buy limit. I would at least ask for something in the range of a single Bottle Logic or 4-5 cans. Anything more and you will have trouble moving it I would think.

Yabu likes this.