Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

FW 16 and Sucuba

Discussion in 'New England' started by MasterCraft, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCraft

MasterCraft Sep 2, 2012 Massachusetts

Anyone know where I can grab a couple bottles? Preferably in Boston or the Framingham/Natick area, but willing to trek a little.

2. geocool

geocool Jun 21, 2006 Massachusetts

I know Sucuba is still on the shelf at Marlboro Wine & Spirits, maybe four or five bottles last time I was in there a week or so ago. Also some Double DBA, I think (actually, not sure about that one).

3. jomobono

jomobono Mar 12, 2012 Massachusetts
    Subscriber Beer Trader

And fresh Sucuba coming out next month.

4. ActonBrewer

ActonBrewer Apr 9, 2009 Massachusetts

Fresh? PFFT... MWS already aged it for ya!

jomobono likes this.
  5. geocool

geocool Jun 21, 2006 Massachusetts

Thank you MasterCraft! You made me curious and I popped into the store today to check for sure, and my reward is two six-packs of Lagunitus Sucks (they just received their allotment) and some Founders Imperial Stout.

ActonBrewer, I can't tell if your comment is snarky or sincere, but I enjoy visiting stores with good shelf aged stuff to peruse.

BTW, the store does indeed have 8-9 bottles of Sucaba and 4 bottles of DoubleDBA on the shelf. Also some other FW stuff and some BRUX and some Boulevard Saison-Brett.

6. ICCULIS

ICCULIS Mar 16, 2011 Massachusetts

A few places still have scuba - I saw it yesterday at Ball Sq Fine Wines. 5-6 bottles .... I know I've seen it 2-3 others spots around Somerville/Cambridge

I've yet to see FW16 anywhere

7. MasterCraft

MasterCraft Sep 2, 2012 Massachusetts

Haha, way to name 5/6 beers I'm ISO. Looks like you've convinced me to make the 30min trek.

8. LiquidCourage

LiquidCourage Nov 1, 2012 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

Bump

Anyone seen 2013 Scuba in MA or RI?

or

Anyone know of any place in RI that still has 2012 Scuba?

9. Trevdawg

Trevdawg Feb 9, 2012 New Hampshire

2013 Sucaba won't be out here for a few week. Usually a month at least knowing previous FW Distro to MA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe