Goose Island BCS in CT

Discussion in 'New England' started by ScottieD, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottieD

ScottieD Devotee (466) Jul 30, 2011 Connecticut
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Just picked up a 4 pack at Amity on my way back from NEBCO. Nice to see it made its way to CT!!!

2. DrWangerBanger

DrWangerBanger Initiate (0) Sep 9, 2010 Connecticut

I was just at Amity and saw they have like 4.5 cases left, which is nice to see.

3. ScottieD

Subscriber Beer Trader

Indeed. They had a good amount, not to mention a good deal of Gandhi-Bot as well.

4. gamanley

gamanley Initiate (0) Nov 19, 2009 Connecticut

I picked up a four pack at amity right after they got it too. Good to know there some still around.

Does anyone know if we'll see any bourbon county coffee stout in CT?

5. ScottieD

Subscriber Beer Trader

Not sure but am crossing my fingers. Had it at the Craft Beer Fest in Boston and was tremendous. The guys at Amity were saying they are hoping to get some Founders KBS after the new year when it is released. Will be really psyched to get some.

6. tehzachatak

tehzachatak Initiate (0) Sep 19, 2010 Massachusetts

Just grabbed a 4pk, thanks for the heads up!

Still tons left. looks like 4 unopened cases plus most of another. Gandhi-Bot is down to the last case though, so go get em...

7. KelOne333

KelOne333 Initiate (0) Oct 16, 2010 Connecticut

LoCascio Liquors in Prospect has BCS by the bottle and Gandhi-Bot too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe