Green Bay/Bellevue BA favor

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by jegross2, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jegross2

jegross2 Meyvn (1,210) Jan 3, 2010 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Long story short, I am in the process of moving back to Chicago from Green Bay. An unexpected box was shipped to my Green Bay address from Port Brewing that presumptively does not contain beer (I think a former trade partner sent me a thank you box of swag).

Considering I will not be back in the area for 2 weeks, I am curious if there is someone in the area that might be able to do me the favor of nabbing the box so it's not sitting outside the whole time (theft, weather, etc). I have a detached garage next to my apartment I can give you access to to plop the box inside or I can just drive to your place to pick it up the day before the central waters party.

Please hit me up if you can help out. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2011 Michigan

Jeff you take care of this yet?

3. jegross2

Beer Trader

No :(

4. jegross2

Beer Trader

This is done. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.