Canada Green Flash Brewing West Coast IPA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by jdround, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdround

jdround Initiate (0) Jun 27, 2009 Ontario (Canada)

Just noticed this today at an LCBO store. Bottle date of 02/12/13. This is fresh and a very solid IPA. Grab em up folks before they are gone. Hope to get my hands on a few more 4's of this. Great to not only see the amazing IPA's being made here in Ontario and Canada, but also having the choice of better options from the US and other parts of the world now....

2. Torontoblue

Torontoblue Disciple (365) Jun 12, 2005 Alberta (Canada)
    Subscriber

Isn't this a regular listing, so no 'hoarding' required? And this is the 2nd batch of Green Flash to be on the shelves.

3. smekermann

smekermann Aspirant (293) Oct 18, 2006 British Columbia (Canada)

Yeah, it should be a fairly regular listing in government liquor stores. They've been regularly stocked at this BCL store I frequent. I'd probably grab at least a couple four-packs if they had that bottling date, though. The stuff I find at BCL is at least a month older than that.

edit: wish they carried their Imperial IPA instead, though. Haven't had that thing fresh in months.

edit 2: if you're in BC and you want to have some Green Flash IIPA, don't go to Brewery Creek for it -- the bottles they have are from September 2012.

4. matthaslaservision

matthaslaservision Initiate (0) Aug 18, 2012 British Columbia (Canada)

I have 8 x 650ml in stock if you're in the valley

5. smekermann

smekermann Aspirant (293) Oct 18, 2006 British Columbia (Canada)

West Coast IPA or their imperial? What's the bottling date on those babies?

6. matthaslaservision

matthaslaservision Initiate (0) Aug 18, 2012 British Columbia (Canada)

Both! and sept 2012 as well.

7. wesbray

wesbray Disciple (349) Feb 29, 2012 Alberta (Canada)
    Beer Trader

I've seen a lot of these recently and resisted buying as I can't seem to find a bottle date?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

No fake news here. Get real beer content delivered to your doorstep every month.

Subscribe