Greetings from New Orleans, LA!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Moohing, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Moohing

Moohing Initiate (25) Dec 5, 2018 Louisiana
    Trader

Hey everyone!

I'm brand new to this site but not to craft beer! I've been on Untappd for a handful of months now and been enjoying independent craft breweries for years.

I live in Uptown, New Orleans, about 10 minutes from amazing breweries such as Courtyard, Urban South, Nola, Parleaux, Miel, and Second Line. I also have access to many great things from Gnarly Barley, Parish, Bayou Teche, and others through some amazing relatilers in the area. I'm excited to start trading and sharing some of the amazing beer coming out of the booming craft industry down here in the south east.

Glad to have finally joined this site!

2. Mothergoose03

Mothergoose03 Poo-Bah (2,258) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Premium

Welcome to the BA site, Moohing. It's a great time to be alive and enjoy the beer culture with as many great breweries in major (and smaller) cities such as those that you named. Enjoy your time on the site; it's easy to do.

dcotom and Squire like this.
  3. Moohing

Moohing Initiate (25) Dec 5, 2018 Louisiana
    Trader

Thank you! I'm enjoying it already!

Mothergoose03 likes this.
  4. Squire

Squire Poo-Bah (2,033) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Premium Trader

Hello Moohing, welcome to BA. Would certainly like to hear your take on those brands you mentioned so please join the conversation.

Mothergoose03 and dcotom like this.
  5. Milfluvr

Milfluvr Initiate (0) Dec 6, 2018

Hi! I'm new too and from MN. Hello everybody. I'm very close to Nutmeg (OMG so good), Bald Man, and sometimes go to U4ic, but I like lots of different places and styles. I think I'm going to learn a lot here this place is pretty amazing so far.

dcotom, Mothergoose03 and Squire like this.
  6. Squire

Squire Poo-Bah (2,033) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Premium Trader

Hello Milfluvr, welcome to BA. Yes, there is a lot to learn here and we welcome your thoughts as well.

dcotom and Mothergoose03 like this.
  7. Mothergoose03

Mothergoose03 Poo-Bah (2,258) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Premium

Welcome to the BA site, Milfluvr. We're glad that you're here. Explore the site for all that your finger can click. There are features everywhere.

Squire and dcotom like this.
  8. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (2,002) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Premium Trader

Cheers, and welcome! Be sure to drop by "What beer are you drinking now?" Pour yourself a local beer, post a pic, and join the discussion. The bar is always open. (And some folks never leave. :wink:)

Squire and Mothergoose03 like this.
  9. PatrickCT

PatrickCT Poo-Bah (1,696) Feb 18, 2015 Connecticut
    Trader

Welcome and Cheers from CT!