Half Time Shipping Updates

Discussion in 'Extreme Beer Fest in Cyberspace (2021)' started by Todd, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emptyglassagain

emptyglassagain Champion (897) Jun 3, 2012 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

@HalfTime you are correct. One of your owners did reach out to me yesterday shortly after my post was added and a google review was created. I forwarded the emails to Chris yesterday and he replied to me acknowledging that my comments were fair.
    With that said, he went to great lengths to explain during our phone call what your team was doing to not only correct my situation but to keep similar situations from occurring with others in the future. I am optimistic based on our conversation that both will occur and I planned to update my post/review once things were indeed resolved.
    While it is disappointing to have received a response only after posting my frustrations publicly, the time Chris took to offer me a first hand account of what your team is up against with the pandemic, various convoluted beer laws, shipping partners, a variety of beer festivals, etc I am more optimistic about the situation and have some sympathy for Halftime’s struggles. The efforts made by your team in the past 24 hours gives me optimism that your company is different and better than what’s been presented to me and others recently.
    I’m still waiting for further information from your team and plan to update this and my google review with what I should be a positive outcome in several days.

HalfTime likes this.
  2. Lupin

Lupin Devotee (493) Jun 4, 2006 Connecticut
    Society Trader

Thanks. Shipping beer to CT is notoriously difficult so I understand that the options are limited. Fingers crossed that it shows up today! Finally done clearing the snow.

HalfTime likes this.
  3. rskilleb

rskilleb Initiate (5) Jan 21, 2021 Colorado
    Society

@HalfTime I’m in Colorado and I still haven’t received my beers or a tracking number. We emailed Jan 21st, but we still haven’t heard anything. Any update?

4. thegreatbratzkie

thegreatbratzkie Devotee (440) Oct 11, 2006 Colorado
    Society

@HalfTime I am also in Colorado and I was going to ask the same question - will I get my shipment before Friday? So far, no phone call, no email, no tracking number...
    Thank you for any updates.

CUBuffs1985 likes this.
  5. rowew

rowew Poo-Bah (1,784) Nov 14, 2004 Colorado
    Society

@HalfTime Same deal here - in Colorado, reached out a couple times for an update.

CUBuffs1985 and thegreatbratzkie like this.
  6. Trappistbrew

Trappistbrew Disciple (365) Jul 23, 2010 Colorado
    Society

Yep, in CO as well. No word, update or anything thus far.

CUBuffs1985 likes this.
  7. emptyglassagain

emptyglassagain Champion (897) Jun 3, 2012 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

Nice avatar...

REVZEB, mmalley and Lupin like this.
  8. Sholly

Sholly Initiate (5) Jan 29, 2021 Colorado
    Society

Same here, I'm in CO and we haven't seen or heard anything about the delivery, no tracking, no communication. I have emailed @HalfTime with no response yet. Will we get the beers before this weekend??

CUBuffs1985 and thegreatbratzkie like this.
  9. rowew

Society

I never did get tracking info, but my box just showed up.. so for those of you in Colorado, fingers crossed!

10. Otherjd27

Otherjd27 Initiate (110) Jan 19, 2021 Colorado
    Society

I didn’t get any tracking information, but last week I received one of the two boxes I ordered. I have reached out by phone and email with no response.

11. Vicissitude

Vicissitude Initiate (5) Jan 17, 2021 Colorado
    Society

Same deal. Still waiting on three orders all shipping to CO. Did get a fourth order last week.

12. Trappistbrew

Society

Yours too. :-) Like the dark background.

13. Trappistbrew

Society

That's encouraging! Did your shipment arrive through "Western Peaks Logistics" or other carrier?

14. Lupin

Lupin Devotee (493) Jun 4, 2006 Connecticut
    Society Trader

Called GIO today and my delivery is supposed to be tomorrow (again).

15. rowew

Society

Looks like it came from "American Courier" .. it was someone in a rental box truck who just left it at my door.

Trappistbrew likes this.
  16. Trappistbrew

Society

Half Time provided me shipping info on my EBF order. I finally made contact with them. While friendly, they told me Half Time shouldn’t have done that and actually asked me for their phone number. (Which I didn’t provide). They were not able to give me any updated info. What I have looks like my shipment was in Denver a week ago. I’m in Colorado Springs. What’s taking so long? Is anyone else in CO still waiting on their shipment?

17. thegreatbratzkie

Society

I'm in Fort Collins and I am still waiting here too. No information so far.

18. donayer

donayer Initiate (37) Nov 23, 2014 Massachusetts
    Society

Finally got mine! I was getting pretty worried...

Todd likes this.
  19. dmorris3333

dmorris3333 Initiate (128) Nov 2, 2005 Arkansas
    Society

Still waiting in Longmont, CO. Was told by Halftime that they have a lot of boxes stuck in Denver and can't get the carrier to deliver them.

20. HalfTime

HalfTime Initiate (21) Nov 30, 2003 New York
    Trader

To everyone still waiting on a package, we have figured out a solution to get all outstanding packages delivered by tomorrow! I believe I messaged everyone on this thread who expressed that they haven't received their box yet. But let me know if I missed anyone...no man left behind!

Please respond ASAP with the first and last name on your order.

#140 HalfTime, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  21. HalfTime

HalfTime Initiate (21) Nov 30, 2003 New York
    Trader

Want to also add that those of you who also emailed us are all set to receive your box by tomorrow. Doesn't hurt to message us here and confirm, but the above post was mainly directed at folks who haven't emailed, but have expressed missing packages on BA.

Todd likes this.
  22. CUBuffs1985

CUBuffs1985 Initiate (60) Jun 25, 2011 Colorado
    Society

I just received a UPS tracking notice for my shipment to Colorado Springs. Next day air delivery. Guessing my order was lost somewhere and Half Time is trying to make it right after I contacted them a few days ago. Cutting it close but should arrive in time.

HalfTime, Todd and thegreatbratzkie like this.
  23. thegreatbratzkie

Society

Box just arrived - thanks @HalfTime! So excited!

sulldaddy, Todd and HalfTime like this.
  24. rachel_williams

rachel_williams Initiate (110) Nov 18, 2020 Colorado
    Society

@HalfTime I sent an email yesterday but still have not received my box to Denver, CO so want to double-check it arrives tomorrow! My order is under Rachel Williams

25. Trappistbrew

Society

Finally received my box ‘o Beer today! Hurray!! I hope everyone else get their’s before the EBF so we can all enjoy as it was intended to be. Drink with y’all tomorrow...

TBM

thegreatbratzkie, Todd and HalfTime like this.
  26. CUBuffs1985

CUBuffs1985 Initiate (60) Jun 25, 2011 Colorado
    Society

Just received my box! Thanks Half Time for responding to my concerns and the next day shipment.

thegreatbratzkie and Todd like this.
  27. dmorris3333

dmorris3333 Initiate (128) Nov 2, 2005 Arkansas
    Society

I got my box in Longmont, CO this morning! Thanks to Half Time for the responsiveness and attention. I will toast you tonight!

thegreatbratzkie and Todd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.