HalfAcre in Ma?

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by PierogiSmash, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PierogiSmash

PierogiSmash Initiate (0) Jan 22, 2014 Massachusetts

I had a Daisy Cutter last night. It was very good. When did they show up in Mass and how was this missed here?

2. MattOC

MattOC Defender (645) Jan 13, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

This week, but it is only a temporary (I believe) drop in lieu of the CBC festival being in town.

BAMF likes this.
  3. speakorspasm

speakorspasm Initiate (0) Jan 14, 2006 Massachusetts

This was briefly mentioned in the Copenhagen thread. Temporary drop to coincide with this event, and there's a takeover with the guys from HA tonight at Row 34.

4. PierogiSmash

PierogiSmash Initiate (0) Jan 22, 2014 Massachusetts

Ah. Makes sense. Thanks.

5. JGLittle

JGLittle Initiate (0) Mar 24, 2012 Massachusetts

Daisy Cutter and Gone Away cans dropped all over WMass this week.

6. DZachariah

DZachariah Initiate (0) Nov 7, 2014 Massachusetts

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised the distribution made it all the way out here!

JGLittle likes this.
  7. Phineasco

Phineasco Initiate (0) Sep 4, 2016 Massachusetts

Someone mentioned half acre being at Craft Beer Cellar Belmont. Does anyone know of other liquor stores that carry them?

8. bla211

bla211 Initiate (117) Mar 17, 2015 Colorado

liquor world in porter got a couple things today

9. mrz200

mrz200 Initiate (122) Jul 11, 2013 Massachusetts

Julio's has (had?) some this week. Didn't see Redstone's post about it yet.

Redstone did get some Modern Times, as a result of the same deal with the fest in town.

10. Jcorn

Jcorn Disciple (393) Jun 17, 2015 Massachusetts
    Trader

Craft Beer Cellar Newton had Daisy Cutter, GoneAway, Navaja, & Pony Pilsner yesterday.

11. Capt_Quint

Capt_Quint Initiate (157) May 29, 2015 Massachusetts
    Trader

Daisy Cutter would be a terrific everyday beer if it were available regularly.

12. BAMF

BAMF Initiate (0) Jul 11, 2007 Massachusetts

I hit Julios around 5:30 today and got the last 4pk on the shelf of Gone Away. Daisy cutter gone, stille some pilsner, and who knows what was still in the back.

Anyone else spot Modern Times cans? I haven't seen them pop up on any of the beer store twitter/ Insta accounts

13. oldbean

oldbean Initiate (0) Jun 30, 2005 Massachusetts

Same at the Framingham CBC.

14. AirBob

AirBob Crusader (708) Jul 15, 2014 Massachusetts
    Trader

Vinnin in Swampscott had City of the Dead, Blazing World, and Fortunate Islands on the shelf yesterday evening.

BAMF likes this.
  15. BAMF

BAMF Initiate (0) Jul 11, 2007 Massachusetts

re: Halfacre, Julio's facebook account had this reply to a comment on frequency of distribution:

"Unfortunately we do not know how frequently we will be getting Half Acre, but this is not a temporary drop, there will be more...just don't know when, we promise we will keep you posted! Cheers and enjoy the Half Acre everyone!"

16. BRYeleJR

BRYeleJR Disciple (347) May 18, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

If anyone is heading to Trillium today to stock up for the weekend, you can get your Half Acre at either Fort Point Market (right next door) or CBC Fort Point (on Farnsworth Street, less than a five-minute walk). Believe it was $10.99 for a four-pack at FPM, but they didn't have much left. Looked like CBC Fort Point had more left.

17. rhino88888888

rhino88888888 Initiate (128) Dec 12, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

Downtown Wine in Davis Sq has several 4pks of Daisy Cutter, GoneAway, & Pony Pilsner as of today.

AirBob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.