Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Happy third birthday, Busy Bee!

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by JebediahScooter, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JebediahScooter

JebediahScooter Sep 5, 2010 Vermont

Just a quick shout out to the folks at the Bee...Woody, Chris, et al have spent three great years creating a wonderful place for craft beer in the Triangle, and they're celebrating tonight with a nice tap list that includes some Busy Bee exclusives. Head on over and celebrate with a barrel-aged brew and an order of shrimp hushpuppies. Many thanks, guys, and many happy returns.
    manaox2, zencigar and wolfeman007 like this.
  2. zencigar

zencigar Aug 3, 2011 North Carolina

Amen, to many more years!
  3. Woodrow

Woodrow Jun 17, 2007 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

Thanks for the kind words guys!
  4. kexp

kexp May 10, 2007 North Carolina

Every time I visit Raleigh for work, my first stop at night is to the Bee for delicious dinner and excellent beer. The potato salad is great, as are the hummus amd fish tacos.
  5. wolfeman007

wolfeman007 Aug 26, 2007 North Carolina

im gonna be in Rah-Ree tomorrow night and plan on making it over to the Bee for their cask event...any other BAs wanna meet up?
  6. manaox2

manaox2 Jul 15, 2010 North Carolina

I'm planning to be there. Can't miss out on CCB peach Jai Alai right down the road.
    wolfeman007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!