Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Hauling beer to Kansas City, Omaha, Lincoln, Lawrence.......

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by MilwaukeeCrusher, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilwaukeeCrusher

MilwaukeeCrusher Oct 26, 2010 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

I posted this on the trade forum, but maybe everyone doesn't check there. I'm currently situated in Kearney, but I did pick up a bunch of stuff when I went home for the holidays... about 4 or 5 cases of random stuff including the usual suspects from Wisconsin. Open to suggestions, only looking for Free States Imperial Stout to try (preferably a single) and other stuff I haven't tried. If you have nothing to trade, other reasonable alternatives will be considered. Probably taking either I 80 one way and I 70 the other way back.

2. booyahachieved3

booyahachieved3 Sep 5, 2012 Kansas

What do you have in the way of New Glarus? I'm in KC.

3. MilwaukeeCrusher

Beer Trader

Moon Man
    Raspberry Tart
    Apple Ale

4. Ubermensch26

Ubermensch26 Dec 11, 2009 Kansas
    Beer Trader

Are you looking for the Oatmeal Stout or the Iron Man Stout? I'm in Lawrence.

5. MilwaukeeCrusher

Beer Trader

Iron Man. I am unsure but I may have had the Oatmeal at the brewery. I was there about a month ago... coming down to KC to see the few things I missed last time. I know the brewery that night didn't have Iron Man.

6. Jake1605

Jake1605 Nov 24, 2009 Missouri

You can find Iron Man all over the KC area. I bet Red X in Riverside or Bubbles on North Oak Tfwy in Gladstone should have it. If not, check one of the Hy-Vee's.

7. Jake1605

Jake1605 Nov 24, 2009 Missouri

I saw a few cases in the Lee's Summit area yesterday.

8. JeffZeltwanger

JeffZeltwanger Jan 28, 2011 Missouri
    Beer Trader

Happen to grab any O'so or Central Waters?

9. MilwaukeeCrusher

Beer Trader

I have Satin Solstice and Lupulin Maximus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe