Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Have you seen me?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by libbey, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libbey

libbey May 18, 2008 British Indian Ocean Territory

[​IMG]

Have you seen me for sale anywhere? Willing to travel most of the I-5 corridor to make it happen. Thanks all.

2. ramnuts

ramnuts Feb 16, 2009 Oregon

Not anywhere in or around PDX for several weeks. Most shelves got cleared within a week of distro. It didn't use to be that way just a couple of years ago. Now, it is a frenzy.

3. RedMedicine

RedMedicine Jun 3, 2005 Oregon

Cheese Bar had the Kriek last weekend. I would call. Unless you are really looking for glassware and not beer...

4. boMD

boMD Feb 8, 2009 Oregon

Good luck... My wife wanted to get me a Cantillon shirt for my birthday and see searched all over the internet. She even emailed the Shelton Brothers, and like usually protocol with them, they were absolutely no help.

5. libbey

libbey May 18, 2008 British Indian Ocean Territory

Sorry guys I was curious about the glassware. Anybody ever seen these locally?

6. djbreezy

djbreezy Dec 16, 2008 Washington

All I could think about was this... Have you seen me?

[​IMG]

Smurf2055 and libbey like this.
  7. StarRaptor

StarRaptor Jun 8, 2010 California

Did you try eBay? I see them there all the time? Probably not official ones but...

8. boMD

boMD Feb 8, 2009 Oregon

Yes, that's what I meant by "searching all over the internet." I only want official.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe