Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Headed to Nashville this weekend....

Discussion in 'South' started by rolltide8425, Mar 12, 2013.

1. rolltide8425

Beer Trader

I'm going for the SEC Tourney so I'll be around Bridgestone Arena most of the time. What are some good places to go around there?

2. TheGordianKnot

Do a quick search... I've personally answered people looking for suggestions in Nashville a handful of times; other people have too. The short of it though, walking distance from Bridgestone - Flying Saucer, Broadway Brewhouse, Beer Seller

3. hopoilcrazy

Beer Trader

Beer Sellar is pretty great. Piranha's has the best sandwiches downtown...and a great selection of Yazoo

4. harperman69

Beer Trader

I hear there is a nice spot at the bottom of the Cumberland River, Bama fan.

J/k

Tchfunkta and sommersb like this.
  5. rolltide8425

Beer Trader

Thanks for help guys....I did look at the first page of threads but I guess I was too lazy to search further.

6. margles

Flying Saucer for sure. I love that place.

7. CSQ1111

I hear that 12 South Taproom is going to be open for the first time ever on Sunday with lots of special surprise tappings to celebrate. I would definitely check it out.

8. BlueMusic

Beer Trader

Really liked the Isle of Skye scotch ale at Boscos, had a great salmon with pineapple glaze there too .

9. CSQ1111

Here's some more exciting news...I just read on Facebook that 12 South Taproom is opening a sister establishment. Pub 5 opens at noon on Friday, March 15. Right across from the Bridgestone arena on 5th Avenue.

10. TravisSaps

Here's some more exciting news...I just read on Facebook that 12 South Taproom is opening a sister establishment. Pub 5 opens at noon on Friday, March 15. Right across from the Bridgestone arena on 5th Avenue.

I really enjoy 12 South and don't make it to that part of town often. If this new place is even close to their other place, then this is a big step up for downtown Nashville.

11. TravisSaps

12. erter99

Beer Trader

Blackstone is a few blocks further away down West End than the Flying Saucer and is great. Many think it's Nashville's best brewery.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe