Hello from Indiana

Discussion in 'New Members' started by RitasFan, Jul 10, 2019.

1. RitasFan

RitasFan Initiate (15) Jul 9, 2019 Indiana

Heya all! I’m Ben from Indiana and I’m a Bud Light Rita fan.

2. Mark-Leggett

Mark-Leggett Champion (893) Jul 30, 2014 Missouri
    Society

Hello from Missouri. Lots of great beer out there to try.

3. PapaGoose03

PapaGoose03 Poo-Bah (2,432) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Society

Welcome to the BA site, Ben. Most of us here also appreciate a Bud Liight Rita, but we're more into many other styles. Presumably your reason for joining is to broaden your horizons, so explore the site to discover all of the features. I'd start by going to the main menu and click on Beers then Beer Styles. That will start you at the basics. Enjoy your time here.

4. Squire

Squire Poo-Bah (2,229) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Society Trader

Hey Ben, welcome to BA. Hope you enjoy your stay and you're welcome to ask any questions you like.

5. riptorn

riptorn Initiate (152) Apr 26, 2018 North Carolina
    Trader

Welcome to Beer Advocate Ben, glad you joined up.
    As @Mark-Leggett said there are lots of great beers out there to try, so don't limit yourself. As much as you like Bud-Ritas, imagine how good it'd be if you found something you like even more....!
    :beers:

6. DoctorZombies

DoctorZombies Poo-Bah (2,982) Feb 1, 2015 Florida
    Society Trader

Welcome! And when you do find another beer that suits you, post a pic on the “What beer are you drinking now?” thread, and let us know what you found. See you there - cheers from Florida!

7. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (2,160) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Society Trader

Cheers, and welcome aboard! You Indiana folks have a lot of great choices. I've always said that if I could get fresh Zombie Dust, I'd keep a fridge full of the stuff. :slight_smile:

Good luck on the journey!

8. PatrickCT

PatrickCT Poo-Bah (1,964) Feb 18, 2015 Connecticut
    Trader

Welcome and Cheers from CT!