Help identifying beer crowns

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Deaconhearer, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Deaconhearer

Deaconhearer Initiate (0) Oct 6, 2019

Hi All,
    I'm new to beer cap collecting and I have received these crowns from a friend of mine, I'm not too sure if they are Russian or Ukranian, or maybe both...... any help identifying the brewery and the bottle they relate to would be greatly appreciated, thanks very much [​IMG]

2. PapaGoose03

PapaGoose03 Poo-Bah (2,487) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Society

Welcome to the BA site, Deaconhearer. I don't see many Russian/Ukrainian caps posted here, so it might be difficult for the regulars who frequent this forum to identify these caps from personal experience. Keep checking back though because you could get some replies.

However, occasionally a member will post links to some crown cap websites that can be helpful to identify caps. Here is a link to a search that I did of this forum that asks for prior threads that use 'caps' in the thread's title. https://www.beeradvocate.com/community/search/117750577/?q=caps&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=42 You can browse these threads to find such a posted link and see if that gets you what you need, but asking google may be a much quicker approach. Good luck.

Deaconhearer and Jaycase like this.
  3. Coronaeus

Coronaeus Savant (934) Apr 21, 2014 Ontario (Canada)
    Trader

As @PapaGoose03 says, these might be beyond most of the collectors who use this site. Ive always found the following helpful, if a bit unwieldy. You can browse by country though, so you should be able to find most if you have the time.

http://crowncaps.info/index.php

4. Deaconhearer

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep hunting.

PapaGoose03 likes this.
  5. Deaconhearer

Thanks for the good advice, I've got a bit spare time on my hands, hopefully find some of them.