Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Help in Heartland, MI

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by TasteTester, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TasteTester

TasteTester Mar 9, 2008 Ohio
    Beer Trader

There was supposed to be a new restaurant in the Heartland area with a great tap list. It was posted maybe 6 months ago but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. It is also not listed in the directory. I'm heading up to check on a remodel project and wanted to stop by but I'm fearing its closed now. Any ideas?

2. hopfenunmaltz

hopfenunmaltz Jun 8, 2005 Michigan

Heartland??? Used to be dry when I moved to Michigan. There are a few to the east in Highland, but I don't know those off hte top of my head.

Up US 23 a ways you can find the French Laundry in Fenton that has all MI beers on tap, along with great food.

In Howell there is the Shark Club, 68 taps.

3. semibaked

semibaked Mar 27, 2007 Kentucky

Is it 59 West?

4. erikkoppin

erikkoppin Nov 4, 2009 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Howell has the Shark's Club that has a good tap list. Nothing in Hartland that I know of.

As far as I know 59 west doesn't have much of a tap list.

5. DrDoitchbig

DrDoitchbig Jun 6, 2009 Michigan

No way it's 59 West. I go there occasionally for work parties and they only run maybe 5 craft taps. It's usually good stuff though, last time I was there a few months back they had The Liberator and Cup a Joe on tap. When I first heard of the place I was worried I'd be stuck drinking water.

6. BigAl723

BigAl723 Sep 20, 2006 Michigan

Black Rock?

7. NSaad23

NSaad23 Dec 13, 2011 Michigan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe