Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Hillsboro Hops pick a brewery partner and it's... it's...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by msubulldog25, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msubulldog25

msubulldog25 Aug 3, 2005 Oregon

...Bridgeport Brewing!

The Portland metro area is getting a new minor league baseball team, the Hillsboro Hops, in June (Short Season Class A); they just publicized their choice for the beer partnership. Here's the official announcement.

Guess I'm a little surprised... I enjoy Bridgeport IPA or Hop Czar well enough... but I tend to forget about them, honestly, when choosing which beer to buy.

Wonder if Bridgeport will 'share' some tap space with other local/regional breweries? Guess we'll see in about 3 months. Regardless, bring on summer and bring on baseball! :D

Brian

[​IMG]

2. Colloby

Colloby Sep 19, 2009 Arizona

I'm hoping to be there for the home opener - to check out the beer selection and enjoy a pleasant evening at the ballpark. Can't wait to pick up a Hops cap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe