Hoof Hearted Brewing (2017)

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by gilligantrips, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bugsmcl

Bugsmcl Zealot (744) May 2, 2016 Ohio

Just my hopes and dreams.

2. NEbrewLife

NEbrewLife Initiate (0) Mar 11, 2017 Massachusetts

Anyone wanna help me with the release dates of some HH cans I got in a trade? Been trying to go back through thier social media accounts and was hoping there might be a spreadsheet of releases here like there is for Treehouse. I’m looking for the dates of

WWS w/ tangerine + guybano (sp?)
    Wet Musk
    Dragonsaddle
    I must look like a dork
    BB Miracle Toast

3. gilligantrips

gilligantrips Initiate (0) Jun 4, 2015 Ohio

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N1dYFhQAyMqJCi5PYWfqoZn1pellWM7RDj3Trx14vyY/edit#gid=0

4. NEbrewLife

NEbrewLife Initiate (0) Mar 11, 2017 Massachusetts

5. Sabtos

Sabtos Grand High Pooh-Bah (7,486) Dec 15, 2015 Ohio
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

6. gilligantrips

gilligantrips Initiate (0) Jun 4, 2015 Ohio

Thanks, all, but it's not mine haha. Just passing it along from a facebook group. Hopefully the owner keeps it updated.

Sabtos likes this.
  7. RUinOhio

RUinOhio Crusader (453) Nov 12, 2014 Ohio

its SoE and EWS Motueka on 12-3....konkey after that

Gibspeed and Sabtos like this.
  8. Sabtos

Sabtos Grand High Pooh-Bah (7,486) Dec 15, 2015 Ohio
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Ah, much better than trying to cram yet another Ohio beer event into Thanksgiving weekend.

BigSpeen3436, Gibspeed and RUinOhio like this.
  9. Bugsmcl

Now I wonder if they will leave it at $5 tickets? Obviously these past 2 releases didn’t come close to selling out. S.O.11 is a lot more desired beer and so is EWS. Will we have the instant sell outs again at $5?

10. RUinOhio

my luck it will be instant sell out and I will miss my favorite beer. Hoping for partial pre-pay.

Bugsmcl and Ohiou84 like this.
  11. Bugsmcl

I agree 100%. They should adjust ticket format for demand. $5 tickets on a Konkey/clipboard release will be a shit show.

RUinOhio, gilligantrips and Gibspeed like this.
  12. enoves24

enoves24 Initiate (0) Oct 22, 2014 Ohio
    Trader

Anyone know if they sold out of Pineapple Clipboard cans Wednesday? In town for Thanksgiving and was maybe going to head to the kitchen at open.

13. enoves24

enoves24 Initiate (0) Oct 22, 2014 Ohio
    Trader

And yes, to answer my own question, they did have some left at open today. Haha. Still 3 4-pack/person.

scubastza likes this.
  14. JCaweinstein

JCaweinstein Initiate (0) Dec 30, 2010 Ohio

I've never been to one of their releases. I'd like to go to the next one, will I need to be on the computer when tickets go on sale or will I be able to get tickets a couple hours later when I get home? Looking at going to the next release.

15. Mshull

Mshull Initiate (0) Mar 26, 2013 Ohio

Just a guess but south of eleven tickets should last at least a few hours especially during the holidays I would think

16. JCaweinstein

JCaweinstein Initiate (0) Dec 30, 2010 Ohio

Thank you...will I have to buy tickets for both or does one ticket get the job done for both?

17. Mshull

Mshull Initiate (0) Mar 26, 2013 Ohio

One ticket gets you 3 4packs of each beer

JCaweinstein likes this.
  18. RUinOhio

well back to $5 tickets. I think SoE is a desirable beer and so is EWS for that matter. Hopefully not a shit show tomorrow.

Gibspeed likes this.
  19. SaintZymurgy

SaintZymurgy Initiate (181) Apr 15, 2015 Michigan

Thinking about making the 3 hour drive for Konkey whether I get a ticket or not, one of the few HHB I keep missing out on.

From previous experiences, does Konkey last on draft at least for most of the day?

Tifore likes this.
  20. Bugsmcl

I don’t think a release day beer has ever kicked on draft. Hell usually they have them on draft again at the next release. If you miss out on tickets you could always trade somebody for a few cans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.