Hoof Hearted Brewing (2017)

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by gilligantrips, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swettenham_Shire

Swettenham_Shire Initiate (0) Mar 11, 2014 Ohio

not sure if the price would have mattered here. maybe a few extra seconds.

show up after 4PM, there will be extra cans of Clipboard - and maybe Konkey. No ticket required.

RUinOhio likes this.
  2. Nhens0016

Nhens0016 Initiate (0) Aug 23, 2013 Louisiana

Just like all of you, on at 12, on three browsers, clicked tickets, “unavailable” popped up right after. I like konkey, but I wanted the guava milkshake. The peach variant might be one of my favorite beers. It literally sucks so much dick that people that plan to go, can’t get a ticket. Literally the Facebook groups are people saying “yeah I don’t know if I can go but I got a ticket just in case”. Sorry but those people are huge dicks!

jminch and RUinOhio like this.
  3. sqearl84

sqearl84 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2014 Ohio

this happens with the Hoof $5 ticket. lots of folks from out of state buy tickets in hopes of getting a mule to get their beer. I know people who have gone to hoof just to mule someones ticket and get free beer/drinks. It sucks, but it's craft beer today. This quick sellout is good for my wallet and good for my beer fridge since it's a bit over full any way. On a side note, Konkey ALWAYS sells out fast and still probably would have sold out within a few minutes even with a more expensive ticket price throw in the TEKU and you have a crazy event.. 2 pp on the tekus should be fun to watch Facebook for the complaints on Sunday

RUinOhio likes this.
  4. RUinOhio

RUinOhio Crusader (453) Nov 12, 2014 Ohio

I think the $35 ticket would have stretched it to at least 20 seconds lol

5. jdoncbus

jdoncbus Pundit (919) Jun 17, 2006 Ohio

Which would've been enough time lol.

6. RUinOhio

exactly and why it's perfect. Konkey isn't even their best beer by a long shot, its all in the name. and glass

jminch likes this.
  7. Nhens0016

Nhens0016 Initiate (0) Aug 23, 2013 Louisiana

Well guess I’ll be hitting up hitchhiker this weekend to get some whole punch: fruit punch haha

8. jdoncbus

Regardless, I'd love to have an opportunity to try it as it's the only one I've never had. I could care the f less about glassware, I have too much glassware as it is that I end up chucking them in the recycle bin. GD millennials! Get off my lawn while you're at it ;-))

RUinOhio likes this.
  9. Sabtos

Sabtos Grand High Pooh-Bah (7,486) Dec 15, 2015 Ohio
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Just hit up the brewery later in the day, or the brewpub probably that following week (check the taplist before going). It's usually on, and on often, weeks after release.

10. sqearl84

sqearl84 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2014 Ohio

Be there at 4:00 PM and hope for the best if you really want some Konkey.

11. RUinOhio

don't blame you, it IS good! bring beers to trade and get a growler...2 if you bring someone.

12. pyite

pyite Zealot (600) Feb 25, 2013 Ohio
    Trader

You in Columbus? If so I can meet you and give you a can if you want to try it.

13. jdoncbus

You are too kind and I appreciate the offer! Enjoy your haul and I'll hit the brewpub at some point during the holidays and grab a pint if they are pouring. Your post is further proof the craft beer community in the end is pretty damn cool. You my friend, are welcome on my lawn anytime!

14. pyite

pyite Zealot (600) Feb 25, 2013 Ohio
    Trader

Well if you change your mind the offer still stands. Yell at some clouds today and keep it brown.

jdoncbus likes this.
  15. RUinOhio

Zipper Ripper and Musk on NYE, anyone find out date for Key Bump? 14th or 21st?

yesterday seemed to go smooth, epic share and some genius brought a grill lol

16. Bugsmcl

Bugsmcl Zealot (744) May 2, 2016 Ohio

My money says the 14th for key bump. I only thought it would be the 21st due to New Years.

17. RUinOhio

ya went last year for new years but have to skip this one. Hoping for the 14th. and 800 ticket release.

18. Ohiou84

Ohiou84 Crusader (433) May 6, 2014 Ohio

Thank you for the bacon, eggs, sausage and English muffins. Well done and much appreciated.

RUinOhio likes this.
  19. gilligantrips

gilligantrips Initiate (0) Jun 4, 2015 Ohio

800 would be ideal considering the demand for KD. This week was my first or second time missing a ticket. Kinda bummed. Sucks that brewing expansion isn't a priority, but a duck pond and fire pit is...

20. RUinOhio

fire pit was always there. clipboard is great but KD is off. like south it;'s malty... and no one is talking about those beers being way off.

side note, some dude threw gas on the fire in the barrel and he almost lit himself up. the gas can was on fire and my buddy brad who is a fireman kicked the can out of the way. some hoof dude swore at him for playing with fire. Brad confronted the dude inside. Hoof man told him he wasn't gonna talk to him.. i've never seen the guy but he was an asshole. he was walking around with a stick up his ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.