Canada Hop Therapy warning

Discussion in 'Canada' started by 604growler, Jan 30, 2013.

1. 604growler

604growler Jul 20, 2009 British Columbia (Canada)

Fellow Canucks,

A warning .. I drank a beautiful bomber of Hop Therapy last night (an amazing beer) and later my wife kicked me out of my conjugal bed because the smell of hops took over the whole room (disclaimer: I had a cold and had to breathe through my mouth).

2. matthaslaservision

matthaslaservision Aug 18, 2012 British Columbia (Canada)

Where is there any left available? I've been out of stock for quite some time now... Would love to get my hands on some!

3. Rutager

Rutager Oct 18, 2010 British Columbia (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Central City had a bunch left last week. Also bought one at the liquor store at Lougheed and Bainbridge a couple weeks ago and they had a bunch (can't remember the name of the store).

matthaslaservision likes this.
  4. matthaslaservision

matthaslaservision Aug 18, 2012 British Columbia (Canada)

5. canucklehead

canucklehead Mar 7, 2003 British Columbia (Canada)

With the fact that Hop Therapy is among the best DIPAs in BC , Russell needs to produce a new IPA ( in cans please) to knock it out of the park. They have the ability to be at the Driftwood, Phillips level but need to remake their regular lineup. Take a look at how Lighthouse has done it ( Switchback is now in cans :))

Rutager likes this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe