How readily available is Russian River in Portland? (Yes, this is also on r/beer)

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by aboucher0319, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aboucher0319

aboucher0319 Initiate (0) Mar 1, 2011 Minnesota

I'm taking a train trip along the west coast, and ending in Portland before taking my last trip home, and I was hoping I would be able to just pick up some RR in Portland and bring it back on the train rather than having to ship it back from Santa Rosa.

Can I get the full line of beers available? Just some of the more high volume beers they produce?

2. OctopusPrim

OctopusPrim Initiate (167) May 12, 2013 Washington
    Beer Trader

Been down there a couple times in the past month and found some at BeerMongers. Supplication and Damnation I believe. U can probably find it at Belmont Station too.

3. box_social

box_social Initiate (116) Mar 6, 2013 Oregon
    Beer Trader

Consecration and Supplication should be easy to find. Damnation, Salvation, Sanctification, and Temptation are hit-and-miss, but most places have at least one of those four in stock. Pliny will depend on your timing as it only hits town about once a month, not sure about Blind Pig.

4. exitmusic00

exitmusic00 Initiate (0) Mar 15, 2010 Oregon

Blind Pig is draft only in Portland, no bottles. :)

5. IPAguy2009

IPAguy2009 Initiate (0) Oct 22, 2010 Oregon

Market of Choice in west linn has sanc, supp,and cons. Pliny shows up there about once every two months, so i've been told

6. SMITHAND

SMITHAND Initiate (0) Apr 18, 2013 Oregon

....and you can also get Elder anytime.....I have only seen it run out at the three or four places I go once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.