Belgium In-person trade - Belgium May 17-19

Discussion in 'Europe' started by metalgdog, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalgdog

metalgdog Initiate (0) Dec 17, 2010 New York
    Beer Trader

I have confirmed plans to be in Belgium from May 17-19 and would be very much interested in trading for a bottle of 2010 Framboos or potentially other retired Cantillon or Drie Fonteinen bottles. Here is a list to my Gots:
    http://beeradvocate.com/user/beers?ba=metalgdog&view=G

I am staying in Brussels but will be in Antwerp at least one day so the meeting spot/time is pretty open during that window.

Also, does anyone know if Loerik still available at Bier Circus? It is on their website menu but I gotta believe it is long gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.