Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

In-person trade @ Cigar City, early May?

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by senseimike, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senseimike

senseimike Apr 7, 2009 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Just a feeler to see if anyone might be interested in meeting up at Cigar City, potential date of May 8th...
    I currently have KBS '12, Nemesis '09 + '10, Mikkeller Cognac Edition Beer Geek Brunch Weasel, Cantillon Classic Gueuze, Hopslam, Double Trouble, Nugget Nectar, Dreadnaught, Black Sun, and Brian Boru. Could also bring other items available in the Midwest region.
    No particular items I am looking for. Love sours/wilds, saisons, IPA's...honestly just anything interesting and or unique that I have not had!
  2. skateclutch

skateclutch Apr 11, 2012 Florida

I'd definitely be down to meet up for a trade, I live in Tampa so I frequent CC and the Total Wine right by it so I have access to most of their selection when it comes around. Would love to try some KBS, double trouble, Cantillion, Hopslam etc. check out cigar citys site and lemme know what you're looking for and I'll tell you if I have it or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!