Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99! (Limited time offer, US delivery only)

IP trade @ Omaha Beer Fest

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by ChadChaney, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadChaney

ChadChaney Initiate (0) Aug 12, 2011 Iowa

Heading out to Omaha tonight for beer dinner and fest, curious if anyone wanted to do an IP trade? I don't have anything super exciting, but I have Imperial Biscotti Break, Mikkeler Black Hole, Mikkeler Jackie Brown, Chard Barrel Aged Funk E Star, This one goes to 10, etc, Evil Twin Beers, Jolly Pumpkin, Stillwater, Jester King, BCBS 11, 12, Epic Armageddon IPA. Just thought I would throw this out there, always fun to meet BA's in person and share a beer!

BrettHead likes this.
  2. BrettHead

BrettHead Devotee (479) Sep 18, 2010 Nebraska

Not sure about trading :slight_smile: but I work at Beertopia on Friday from 10-4 pm and I will then be at the Funkwerks event @ moon and then the beer dinner, so stop on by and say hello! I will probably be in a black funkwerks hoody and a black funkwerks hat on Friday.

edit: I'll have something on me to share :-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.