1. We need your support. Become a Premium member now for as little as $1.99 a month. And, if you join this month you can help us beta test our new app!
  2. BEER FEST ALERT: Don't miss FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest on June 14-15!

IPA Fest: Brooklyn

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Todd, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Todd

Todd Founder (5,642) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff

[​IMG]

Hello Brooklyn! Our popular IPA Fest is back and headed to your borough on Saturday, September 14, 2019! Like last year's sold out IPA Fest in Boston, this tribute to hoppy beers—from bitter to hazy and juicy to sour—will focus exclusively on India Pale Ales (and a few India Pale Lagers). Hosted by BeerAdvocate, presented by Dogfish Head, and held at the Brooklyn Expo Center, the one day festival will span two sessions and feature over 50 breweries pouring more than 200 beers.

Tickets are on sale now: https://www.beeradvocate.com/ipa/

Looking forward to seeing many of you there, and thanks for your support!

Britt and k_williams like this.
  2. NewmansOwn

NewmansOwn Aspirant (279) Jun 25, 2016 New York

IPA fest is in Brooklyn and no Other Half!?

3. Britt

Britt Events Manager (1,231) Apr 17, 2009 Massachusetts
    Staff

We've sent them an invite and are waiting to hear back.

k_williams, Todd and NewmansOwn like this.
  4. RobNewton

RobNewton Zealot (595) Dec 30, 2014 New York
    Premium Trader

You should've gone through the manager of the official Other Half 2019 BA thread.

I kid, I kid, but that graphic is great and that's already an awesome line up of breweries!

Xerlic, Britt and Todd like this.
  5. Todd

Todd Founder (5,642) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff

Updates:
    • We're now at 50 breweries! https://www.beeradvocate.com/ipa/
    • Taking what we learned from VIP at IPA Fest: Boston and Extreme Beer Fest, @Jason and I are personally curating some VIP-only beers to be poured in the lounge. We plan on doing a meet & greet with VIP, too. More to follow...
    Looking forward to seeing around 2,800 or so of you there! And thanks for your support!

RobNewton, cambabeer and Britt like this.