Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

is Bodhi bottled?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by beercanman, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beercanman

beercanman Dec 17, 2012 Ohio

Had this on draft and thought it was fantastic. Never have seen a bottle though.

2. eyeenjoybeer

eyeenjoybeer Feb 18, 2011 Seychelles

not yet.....

3. beercanman

4. RyanMcFly1985

RyanMcFly1985 Oct 20, 2007 Ohio
    Beer Trader

It's coming...

5. BeerBuckeye

BeerBuckeye Oct 2, 2009 Ohio
    Beer Trader

They posted at one point that they expected it in bottles "around Valentine's Day", but obviously that has come and gone. But Bodhi is pretty well "out there" in Columbus in kegs, and they certainly plan to. But I think it'll just show up one day in bottles, haha.

I'll be patient, the guys at CBC won't let us down!

6. miketd

miketd Mar 2, 2006 Ohio
    Beer Trader

Somebody told me they were having problems with filtration affecting the flavor of the beer. Not sure as I got it second hand. But at least I was able to grab a few growlers at Heinen's the last couple weeks. Price was nice too - 10.99

7. pyite

pyite Feb 25, 2013 Ohio
    Beer Trader

For like two years "its been coming" but I really hope its soon.

That could be I think they can't keep the ipa and the pale ale in stock which is how they probably make the money but who really knows. But at least it is all over Columbus and the north part of the state. It's so good

eyeenjoybeer and beercanman like this.
  8. beercanman

I hope they bottle it. That was a great beer.

eyeenjoybeer likes this.
  9. brewtus

brewtus Dec 29, 2012 Ohio
    Beer Trader

I heard the label art was approved but haven't seen it, I trust few bodhi rumors

10. Spider889

Spider889 Mar 24, 2010 Ohio
    Beer Trader

Damn that's a deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe